LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Personally I am very skeptical about the whole thing...

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,566 Posts
The only thing that will kill this thing is those old geezers complaining about the noise from the "motor sports" section.

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
They need to build a dragstrip up here in Orange County. There's a perfect spot for it too, at the fairgrounds in Middletown, there is already a circle track that has racing at night, now I'm sure some of you know how loud circle track cars are, so a few drag cars shouldn't be a big deal. That takes car of the biggest problem for building one, there's definitely enough land for it too. It would be easy to get to too, it's right of 84 and 17 and just a short trip from the city.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Good luck guys. We had one that was going to be built at an old air strip in North Kingstown. Electric Boat.

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,566 Posts
C6 DVL said:
we should built a strip ourselves at Cunningham Park
I put Alex in charge of that project 6 months ago. He's done nothing besides talk smack about you in the vette forum.

·
Head MasterBaiter
2,791 Posts
Devil said:
I put Alex in charge of that project 6 months ago. He's done nothing besides talk smack about you in the vette forum.

he's too busy waiting for cold air to worry about drag racing....

ya know it would be fun if we got the cunningham crew as a group down to one of the street nights be it a wed or friday night at E-town or even island on a friday and ran some grudge matches etc.:drink:

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
LI needs a track :judge:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts