LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

· GTOless
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its time for all the Long Island GTO owners to get together. What day of the week is best for everybody? For me its sunday's. Also, where do you want to meet? I was thinking of Jillians in Farmingdale. Its on the border of Nassau and Suffolk. I've been there with F-body guys before.

Also the meet is open to all GTO owners but I figured most would be from the Island.

The official date is July 10th, 1pm at Jillians in farmingdale. Maybe a little cruise afterwards. If it looks like its going to be a rainy day we will make it the following weekend, same time and place. (same day as the FastLS1.com meet)

Josh

I now see that the Long Island F-body guys are going to be having their meet on the same day. They usually have it the first sunday of each month but since its the day before July 4th they are having it on the 10th. This is different then the FastLS1 meet. Looks like we are going to have an interesting day.

List of people interested

1. Juniorss.....................Cyclone Gray/black/A4/05
2. Jw1595gto..................Torrid Red/black/A4/04
3. Bigman95Impala...........Barbados Blue/black/m6/04
4. Devil..........................MBM/Black/A4/05
5. integrilin ....................Cyclone Gray/black/m6/05
6. FastmofoGTO..............Black/Black/M6/04
7. steelerguy..................MBM/Black/M6/05
8. GTOOOOOH.................YJ/M6/05
9. Blushirt35...................Silver/Black/A4/04
10. BX goat
11. Ronrosa....................Cyclone Gray/black/m6/05
12. Razinhell (possibly)......Impulse Blue/m6/04
13. Jusgto......................MBM/black/A4/05
14. CF4eyes....................Black/Red/M6/04
15. retired......................Torrid Red/M6/04
16. Wedj........................Torrid Red/Red/M6/04
17. Rockit2001................
18. Boats4life..................Torrid Red/black/m6/04
19. GTOEppy...................Torrid Red/Red/A4/05 (SAP)
20 Galgiano7...................Cyclone Gray/Black/m6/05
21. St.Mary.....................Quicksilver/m6/05
22. Odaxium....................Cyclone Gray/Black/A4/05
23. Midnight Goat.............MBM/black/A4/05
24. EG GTO.....................Black/Black/A4/05
25. ROK's ROCKET.............BLack/Black/M6/04
26. NYCGTO....................Cyclone Gray/Black/M6/05
27. Martinphillip03.............Pulse Red/Black/M6/04
28. Judged......................Silver/A4/04
29. gto girl......................black/black/A4/05
30. LiqTenExp..................Torrid Red/Black/M6/04

· RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
8,968 Posts
Juniorss said:
Its time for all the Long Island GTO owners to get together. What day of the week is best for everybody? For me its sunday's. Also, where do you want to meet? I was thinking of Jillians in Farmingdale. Its on the border of Nassau and Suffolk. I've been there with F-body guys before. They have an f-body meet the first sunday of every month, so I wouldnt want to interfere with that. They have a muscle car meet every 3rd sunday of each month, if you would want to do that.

Also the meet is open to all GTO owners but I figured most would be from the Island.

Some dates I was thinking of is Sunday:
June 12th which is the second sunday- might be too soon
(June 19th is bad since its fathers day and the 26th is my High School graduation, so I cant do that)
July 10th
July 17th third sunday, which is the same day as the fbody muscle car meet.

Josh

List of people interested

1. Juniorss
2. Jw1595gto
3. Devil 7/10/05

Devil 7/10/05

Midnight Blue Metallic
Automatic

· GTOless
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alrite so far we have a vote for 7/10. What time do you want to do it at? I was thinking around noon. And how is Jillians for everybody?

· I break stuff!!!
2,956 Posts
Man finally some fun crap to do on the island and I gotta be gone for the whole damn summer.....I hate work!!!

· GTOless
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
REDGLOW360 said:
Man finally some fun crap to do on the island and I gotta be gone for the whole damn summer.....I hate work!!!
Where you going for the summer?

· GTOless
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alrite it looks like that date is going to be July 10th at Jillians. The meeting will start at 1pm and people can show up a little later if they cant make it when it first begins. If anyone knows of anyone else on LI with a GTO or in the tristate area send them a PM so we can get a pretty big meet going. I know guys have come from NJ before with GTO's for FastLS1.com meets.

· GTOless
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jusgto said:
Is it just for the LI people or can westchester and bx people make that nice long journey for some good old fun.. Just curious....
Anybody can come. Whoever is willing to make the trip is welcome.

· Banned
1,192 Posts
I should be able to make it, I'm 10 min from Jillian's. Hell I can make most dates, and would if anyone else was interested in something weekly?

Josh, maybe do a cruise if possible? Something like, from Jillian's down 110 south to the southern east to the SAG south to Ocean parkway and cruise Ocean parkway the entire length, maybe stop at the last field on the north side where it's usually empty?

Think we could get that dude that does the Shift light mod to come down? Get a group rate?

· GTOless
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GTOOOOOH said:
I should be able to make it, I'm 10 min from Jillian's. Hell I can make most dates, and would if anyone else was interested in something weekly?

Josh, maybe do a cruise if possible? Something like, from Jillian's down 110 south to the southern east to the SAG south to Ocean parkway and cruise Ocean parkway the entire length, maybe stop at the last field on the north side where it's usually empty?

Think we could get that dude that does the Shift light mod to come down? Get a group rate?
Cruise seems nice. I dont know whhich empty parking lot yuor talking about but if you take the lead we can go. We can stay at Jillians for a couple of hours and then take a cruise once everyone starts to get bored.

The shift light doesnt effect me because I have an auto so if you want you can contact him and see if you can get a group together.

· Reality Checker
5,260 Posts
I am DEing at pocono on the 8th, so i will be doing housework on the 10th.

I do too much with PCA to get time to hang out with GTO guys and stay married.

Chris reprogramming the cluster is tempting, even though the car is rented.

· scream for me, scream for me!
1,163 Posts
sounds ok to me just leave directions and a reminder of when it is a couple aof days b4 hand, i still on planning to goto oceanside at nathans on wed nite some wed nite when i was in rosedale i would go alot with my gn but now in flushing it could be a hassle with traffic.

· RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
8,968 Posts
blushirt35 said:
sounds ok to me just leave directions and a reminder of when it is a couple aof days b4 hand, i still on planning to goto oceanside at nathans on wed nite some wed nite when i was in rosedale i would go alot with my gn but now in flushing it could be a hassle with traffic.
Let's see from Bayside, get on to LIE to cross island i know you know that, LOL. SOuthern State to exit 32North. onto Broadway (sr-110) (2.2 miles). Bear right (N/e) onto local road. Keep straight onto Airport Plaza Blvd, You'll be right there then. Jillian's. If these instructions are no good. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.