LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,270 Posts
I will be curious to see how many people end up back here once they've exhausted all other internet entertainment.

Nice Camaro!

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,832 Posts
lol coronavirus zombie website resurrection.

might need that threadnecromacner.jpg pretty soon.

meanwhile nice car - dig the color.

·
It's only cosmetic...
409 Posts
Putting my car back together. Been down for a looooong time. Everything under the car has been removed and repaired/refurbished/replaced. Less than 2 weeks away from driving my car again after a nearly 10 year hiatus.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,832 Posts
I was about to say is that a new new block or is that a newly cleaned and printed block from a machine shop?

nice.

·
It's only cosmetic...
409 Posts
/\ nice crosshatching !!

*car pRon
I was about to say is that a new new block or is that a newly cleaned and printed block from a machine shop?

nice.
I'd love to take credit, but it's fresh from a local machine shop. Original engine updated to a balanced/blueprinted forged 403, ~11:1. Also had them work over some LS3 heads - milled .030, valve job and springs. Upgrading the oil pan baffles, pick-up tube, and windage tray to try and prevent another spun rod bearing. Hopefully I can finish assembling the bottom end today and get to start setting the ride height on the suspension while I wait for the last of the engine parts.

Next week will be final assembly and shake down. Then it'll go to the tuner on the following Monday.

·
Super Moderator
11,370 Posts
All that's left is goofballs.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I don't have thousands of post but I've stuck around. 😂 Crazy times...

·
GR-RRR!
5,001 Posts
I never left, but it is nice to see a few folks return. And not EVERYONE has sold off their GTO.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,832 Posts
There are days I miss gwendolyn alot. Gertrude makes up for it but if I could have most of the GTO interior in my G8 I think that would go away. Gertrude has more get up and go, and hooks a turn as well if not better. Certainly stops better and is easier on the tires.

meanwhile back to the insanity

1 - 20 of 56 Posts