LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Buckethead
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a light heading to work. About 300 feet ahead, another light, and my right turn. A Ford Explorer pulls next to me with an older gentleman behind the wheel. I am totally MMOB because my turn is so close, and this guy isn't going to try anything funny. Light turns green, and his front end goes up. He goes WOT. Problem is that a woman with a baby's carraige is crossing the street. He almost plows her. She makes it OK. This next light is so close I never get out of first to make my turn and look at the cute MILF that almost lost her life to the total and complete asshat in the Explorer. I am in that area quite often, and if I see him, I will get out of the car, and pull him out of his Ford and beat his stupid ass.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
You should have written down his license plate and called the police. I know I would have had some "choice" words for that operator.

·
Registered
241 Posts
i called 911 a couple weeks ago on a drunk driver sad thing was he was in a beautiful 06 vette. if you see something unsafe on the road you have every right to use 911 because they are putting peoples life in danger just the same as a guy walking around with a gun in his pants you dont know if hes going to kill someone but the possibility is there.

·
Buckethead
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TprGTO said:
You should have written down his license plate and called the police. I know I would have had some "choice" words for that operator.
I'm in the area everyday, so if I do see it, I will make sure I pass it along to you.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
drowssap said:
I'm in the area everyday, so if I do see it, I will make sure I pass it along to you.
Not me Drow, notify the local pd in the area that the incident is occuring in so they can stop that idiot.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
limepro said:
i called 911 a couple weeks ago on a drunk driver sad thing was he was in a beautiful 06 vette. if you see something unsafe on the road you have every right to use 911 because they are putting peoples life in danger just the same as a guy walking around with a gun in his pants you dont know if hes going to kill someone but the possibility is there.
Good I am glad you did. We have many motorists call in many erractic operation complaints. That is why we are out there patroling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts