LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
a guy i know got pissy cause i beat a stage 1 from a 60-70mph roll in a stock gp gtp

from 60-70 to 100 , it was funny listening to him cry about it for about 10 seconds

·
Sugar..in..water..
835 Posts
Talk about two faced.
no way dude, wheres the proof, I want time slips, I want videos, I want written and verbal acknowledgement of the win/loss of both parties noterized by a replublican, a democrat and an idependent. I need piss and stool samples of both parties THEN i will believe that a neon lost a race.

Neons are lame :barf:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm not for sure but I believe this dude is the same guy I took on at the Perris Fairgrounds Drag strip! He beat me the first time, I took him the second time. I have a 06 m6 b/b with only a volant CAI and MAF upgrade. I could be wrong ofcourse but the neon I took on was a silver srt4 heavily modded! Not sure what he had under the hood!! This was also the first time I had ever been to a event like this, I was having serious Hook up Problems in 1st and 2nd gear, I still need to practice my launches!!!!!I will say though that when I beat him he had a bad start and just could not recover from it. All in All I will admit that he seriously smoked me the first run by three car lengths..But I would bet that in a serious all out race like 10-140mph The GTO will pass him!!!he is heavily modded so why don't we line him up with a seriously modded GTO Mmmmmm I think he will be cryin like a baby!!!!!

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Hmm, Maybe I'll run him next week....

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
^^^ +1

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
RossG said:
IF he wins, so what, in the end he still drives a neon...

Damn Skittles
LOL:gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
Site Sponsor
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MSTNGKILLA said:
I'm not for sure but I believe this dude is the same guy I took on at the Perris Fairgrounds Drag strip! He beat me the first time, I took him the second time. I have a 06 m6 b/b with only a volant CAI and MAF upgrade. I could be wrong ofcourse but the neon I took on was a silver srt4 heavily modded! Not sure what he had under the hood!! This was also the first time I had ever been to a event like this, I was having serious Hook up Problems in 1st and 2nd gear, I still need to practice my launches!!!!!I will say though that when I beat him he had a bad start and just could not recover from it. All in All I will admit that he seriously smoked me the first run by three car lengths..But I would bet that in a serious all out race like 10-140mph The GTO will pass him!!!he is heavily modded so why don't we line him up with a seriously modded GTO Mmmmmm I think he will be cryin like a baby!!!!!
this guy is from SD, and has never been to Perris dragstrip, i think you raced my buddy jason with his srt4, its got a stock turbo and bolt-ons

·
yelling nonsense from balcony
291 Posts
If I ever hear someone refer in person to "HOM" I will hold my hand out flat and tell them to run into it as fast as they can.

·
Registered
40 Posts
maybe does your buddy have a N20 kit too couse he Purge'd it both runs? either way he had some nice times in his neon.. I was there last, three weeks ago, does that sound about wright????

·
Registered
153 Posts
You're gonna win that race hands down. It's not even gonna be close.

·
I do cocaine!
4,977 Posts
They seemed cool in the end. Just keep in mind...Its their board. Of course there are going to be a couple of asses. Don't trash the whole board for a few bad eggs. No need for forum wars.

·
Site Sponsor
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MSTNGKILLA said:
maybe does your buddy have a N20 kit too couse he Purge'd it both runs? either way he had some nice times in his neon.. I was there last, three weeks ago, does that sound about wright????
maybe it wasnt him, nevermind, i dont think he has a nitrous kit on his car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts