LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official...there will be a new NYC Goat...that's me...i'm moving into an apartment with my dad in Coney Island October 1st...before you say it, ya i know its a "revitalization" are and not the best...but i got a BRAND NEW, RENT FIXED (15 yrs) apartment thats about 100 yards from the boardwalk and across the street from the train. I also got views of the water and the verazano...i'll post some pix...oh yea, and PRIVATE, GATED, PARKING for my baby :bootyshak

1,625 Posts
Nice, now I know I have a spot by the beach summer time. Not the greatest neighborhood in brooklyn, but far from the worst. With a cop moving in, the hood might change. Oh yeah, and I hope you like russian girls in bikinis in the summer, cause thats the place to be.

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,566 Posts
Well now we know who's bringing the hot dogs to the BBQ for now on. Welcome to the city Nic.

·
Kitty Eating Corn is GOD!
744 Posts
I as well frequent brooklyn because i am enrolled in kingsboro high school... i mean college lol. mon-thurs i make the retarted trek over the vz during rush hour both ways!!!!

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Congrats Nic!

Hey we're neighbors now I have someone to cruise around BK with to destroy the ghetto ricer kids.

As I told ya, there are better areas than Coney but it's def. an up and coming neighborhood, is pretty safe and with the deal you got I'm very jealous! :D

Congrats man, gimmie a call when you're down there again.

My move in date is October 1st as well :D

1,625 Posts
Too bad you didnt move in last month. They had the Valley ball pro tour or something like that. Should of seen the women. Dreams come true.
CityG, maybe you two can have a house warming cruise:drink:

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
LUVMYGTHO said:
CityG, maybe you two can have a house warming cruise:drink:
heh sounds like a plan...I think I need to get myself some furniture...I'm contemplating using my backseats as a couch right now :gr_jest:

bigredgoat is making me white trash like him :shiner:

·
Head MasterBaiter
2,791 Posts
City Goat said:
heh sounds like a plan...I think I need to get myself some furniture...I'm contemplating using my backseats as a couch right now :gr_jest:

ya know caskets are great as recliners...

·
2005 GTO m6
756 Posts
If you see a black GTO driving on the boardwalk, thats me :)

I hope you speak Russian, because if you dont its unlikely your going to get any of those beauties you see on the boardwalk to even talk to you. There are a lot of really expensive cars like M3s/M5s a few Gallardos and such near Sheepshead Bay. Russian mob guys will try to run you at lights :) You can carry so your safe :)

Sam

·
Kitty Eating Corn is GOD!
744 Posts
dude, there some hot cars around the college too bad there is an assload of traffic and the girls..... out of 10 on any given day 9 of them are 6 foot blonde with such a sexy accent. i can only imagine what that rolling r is good for

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
City Goat said:

DUDE! You need furniture? I can hook you up major....i got a huge couch...dining room table...small swivle chair thing...end table...lamps...and all this shit my dad wants to get rid of...it's like almost new condition and for a GTO owner very cheap :turbonaug

·
2004 Torch Red Corvette Coupe
657 Posts
Oh Great.......another Liberal Upstate ****** moving into Coney Island.......Gated Community??? Sounds like SeaGate........Gated only means the locals from the PJs have a hurdle to jump while fleeing with your television...and now your couch. Good Luck...and dont worry....we believe the older gent your living with is your "DAD"!!!!!!!!:gears:

1,625 Posts
nsofokles said:
DUDE! You need furniture? I can hook you up major....i got a huge couch...dining room table...small swivle chair thing...end table...lamps...and all this shit my dad wants to get rid of...it's like almost new condition and for a GTO owner very cheap :turbonaug
Chris, they are not 6' tall. You being a solid 5' makes them look that way. Russian chicks rule dude FTW.

·
Hoon of the Day
4,257 Posts
City Goat said:
Hey, i may be white trash, but im a good 13.6 seconds of white trash.

·
WRX owner
799 Posts
yah ryan hair flyin out the window all you need is wife beater and pair of aviators, oh wait city goat has some aviators borrow them from him =)

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brooklyn said:
Oh Great.......another Liberal Upstate ****** moving into Coney Island.......Gated Community??? Sounds like SeaGate........Gated only means the locals from the PJs have a hurdle to jump while fleeing with your television...and now your couch. Good Luck...and dont worry....we believe the older gent your living with is your "DAD"!!!!!!!!:gears:

LOL! Hey, i like the neighborhood...if you don't know newburgh it has the worst crime rates in the state...swear...so i am used to it. The community is not gated...just the parking. You should come by and check it out...you may like it. BTW, i passed the JST like a champ 2:30...i can chance that mofo right over a SOLID 6 foot fence if i had to! so ha! :bootyshak

1 - 20 of 29 Posts