LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
504 Posts
Magnacharger kit, specifically designed and tuned will be available in a few weeks. I'll have pics and dyno results at www.arrowheadperformance.com

·
Banned
504 Posts
I'll know the beginning of next month. If not I know of a great aftermarket hood that it will fit under! :D

Seriously though, Magnacharger and I are hoping it'll fit under the factory hood. Initial measuring tells us it will, but we won't know for sure until it's in the car.

·
Registered
362 Posts
There was a guy who installed a supercharger on his monaro, but he had to cut a hole in the hood.

·
BattleHerks Forever
310 Posts
speed_demon_fre said:
Are you selling anything on your website?

Can you make it so we can skip the opening pictures?

Sorry im not trying to be mean it just takes to long to get to the main page.

Yeah seems like Arrowhead is in the front of the pack MagnaCharger wise, but you guys get an F in web site design

·
Banned
504 Posts
Sorry about the website guys but I'm spending too much time getting our products ready for realease. The first hood and complete body kit package will becoming very soon. As well as the headers and two different exhaust systems.

Thanks!!

·
BattleHerks Forever
310 Posts
Howie said:
Sorry about the website guys but I'm spending too much time getting our products ready for realease. The first hood and complete body kit package will becoming very soon. As well as the headers and two different exhaust systems.

Thanks!!
sweet, do you guys have a paper catelouge (sp) we could order?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Vortec supercharger kit

GTO said:
Does anyone make a blower kit deadicated for the 04 GTO?
I have a vortec supercharger kit that we mad and installed for my 04 Goat I will post the dyno results in a few days.

Cheers :drink:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Centrifigal Design

BlkPony said:
What about a centrifugal? The GTO makes plenty of torque down low.
Dyno proven products is working on a unit. Its called CoolCharger and is a great unit. have installed many. Quiet units.

dms

1 - 16 of 16 Posts