LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thiniking about installing some electric cutouts on my 06 gto but wanted to know what i am getting myself into first? so my main concern is that someome told me that having an eletric cutout will make my car sound like it has a small exhaust leak when there in the closed position and was hoping that he was just someome who had a shitty setup also wanted to know what the pros n cons are and if someome could shoot me a link to a site that sells good quality cutouts

Any information is appreciated thnks. Also if someone can shoot me a link to a site with cheap but decent cats id appreciate it seeing i am on a budget and am barley making it month to month with my rent and my cats happen to take a shit on me at the worst time and they need to be able to pass smog in ca to make matters worse

·
Worthless reject member
40,356 Posts
i am on a budget and am barley making it month to month with my rent and my cats happen to take a shit on me at the worst time and they need to be able to pass smog in ca to make matters worse
i would wait on the cutouts then.

pacesetter sells factory replacement cats if that's what you need. they are not cheap.

2005-2006 Pontiac GTO V8 6.0Driver Side325275
2005-2006 Pontiac GTO V8 6.0Passenger Side325276

1 - 2 of 2 Posts