LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ExtremePerformance.org
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay... I have been hearing a lot about people getting 04 GTO's for $25,000 and some even less. Where is this going on at, locally the places all want around $28,000 from what I have gathered, I live in Oklahoma... but I'm willing to drive as far as Houston as long as I can get the color/tranny combo I want for the right price.

I'm looking for QuickSilver with Red Interior and the M6 transmission... a good price is around $25,500 and less. So if anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreaciate it... I really want a new GTO badly. Got lots of plans already... :)

Skyler Unruh
www.performance-pc.net

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
You aren't going to see $25k unless you are GMS (GM Employee/Family) eligible. Figure $26,5/$27k + ttl if you're not.

--Robert

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
$26,640 would be invoice minus $3500 rebate minus $1000 instant value certificates.

Anything less than that would involve Employee/Supplier discounts or dealer givving up some of his holdback.

So Robert Hammen's post with the $26.5K is spot on.

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
Altered-minD said:
Okay... I have been hearing a lot about people getting 04 GTO's for $25,000 and some even less. Where is this going on at, locally the places all want around $28,000 from what I have gathered, I live in Oklahoma... but I'm willing to drive as far as Houston as long as I can get the color/tranny combo I want for the right price.

I'm looking for QuickSilver with Red Interior and the M6 transmission... a good price is around $25,500 and less. So if anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreaciate it... I really want a new GTO badly. Got lots of plans already... :)

Skyler Unruh
www.performance-pc.net
PM me. I'm in OKC.

And keep in mind that alot of dealerships are OUT of instant value certs, which can cause a swing of $1500. In a couple days, they end...

·
Registered
56 Posts
RobertHammen said:
You aren't going to see $25k unless you are GMS (GM Employee/Family) eligible. Figure $26,5/$27k + ttl if you're not.

--Robert
I paid 25,833 and have no special affiliation with GM, just a guy off the street. Bought mine from a dealer in SoCal on 8/22 when they put out an ad advertising them for that price. Last Sunday 9/19 they were advertised for 2000 less. Moreno Valley GMC Pontiac. I did have to finance through GMAC to get that price, which was 2.9% 60mo financing which is practically free.

·
WRX Sack Rider
6 Posts
demonspeed said:
How can I get one of those sub - $200/mo lease deals???
http://wedeal.biz/showcar.shtml?GTO

Dealer in Michigan is running that special, but they don't have any more 6-speeds. Apparently that price included GMS pricing, but when I spoke to someone there he assured me "that wouldn't be a problem."

Just for kicks I've solicited a few area dealers to see if they can even come close to that price. Hell, anything under $300 is really a steal for this car IMO if it requires no money down.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Paid 25,500 - 1000 in GM card money - 1500 in GM card bonus = $23,000+tt&l @ 2.9% ... No GMS here, no employees in my family ... Had the car one week tomorrow :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts