LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Either an A4 or M6 will do I think. PM me if you know of any that would be a really great deal. I really don't wish to wait until the 2005's come out to get a better deal, but I will if I have to.

If no black/red are available, I'd consider a blue/blue or cosmos. Though they're not my first choice. I live in NY by the way, but would be willing to travel if the price is right.

If it is inappropriate for me to post this here, please forgive me. I apologize in advance.

Thanks,
-Chris

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
I know of a blue/blue m6 right in town here......I think it is at or very close to invoice now.........of course I am down in central florida.

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
CF4Eyes said:
Either an A4 or M6 will do I think. PM me if you know of any that would be a really great deal. I really don't wish to wait until the 2005's come out to get a better deal, but I will if I have to.

If no black/red are available, I'd consider a blue/blue or cosmos. Though they're not my first choice. I live in NY by the way, but would be willing to travel if the price is right.

If it is inappropriate for me to post this here, please forgive me. I apologize in advance.

Thanks,
-Chris
There is a Black/Red/A4 at David Farez Pontiac in Woburn Mass. It was my original Pre-order car but I found one available sooner. Not a bad drive from where you are. It was at sticker with NO mark-up but you might be able to deal with them. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info folks, any dealers on the site that have any info for me? I know you're out there....

-Chris

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
CF4Eyes said:
Thanks for the info folks, any dealers on the site that have any info for me? I know you're out there....

-Chris

i know that dylan (formul8) at ohare pontiac should be getting a black/red m6 in sooner or later. i know this b/c it was supposed to be mine. but they called the Rep and found out that it hadn't even been built yet. so they traded with another dealer, one of their m6's for the black/red m6 that i wanted. im gonna guess it should be in sometime this summer. you can PM formul8 or call him for more info. they are dealing on GTO :) . just tell him i sent you.

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
2004 GTO (Coupe)
Exterior Color, Phantom Black / Red, M6

FRANK BATTLES, INC.
50 MACARTHUR BLVD, BOURNE, MA 02532-3918

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
The Law

mlc said:
There's one in NH... but its mine and you can't have it :D :slap: :slap:
Well, possession IS 9/10ths of the law...and you seem definitely possessed, so you're good to keep that one... :D

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
I have a Black/Red 6 speed sitting on the ground right now!! Call me if you are still interested. My number is 214-956-3776. I will give you a heck of a deal.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GTOJ said:
I have a Black/Red 6 speed sitting on the ground right now!! Call me if you are still interested. My number is 214-956-3776. I will give you a heck of a deal.
You have a PM, hopefully we can talk Monday :)

-Chris

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
There is a black/red 6spd down at a dealer in Bourne MA on Cape Cod.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mrgto said:
There is a black/red 6spd down at a dealer in Bourne MA on Cape Cod.
Yeah, he wants MSRP though. I'm still looking at the folks in Dallas. Jason seems to have the better deals now.

-Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have several!

CF4Eyes said:
Yeah, he wants MSRP though. I'm still looking at the folks in Dallas. Jason seems to have the better deals now.

-Chris
Chris I have several of them! Call me and we can discuss the details! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts