LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my JBA's installed, but now I am looking at the Pacesetter LT's.
Since they don't make mid-pipes for us 04 owners ( Grrrrrrrr ).
What's the odds at finding a shop that will fab some up for a decent price WITHOUT CATS !!

I realize it's a big no-no, and most shops won't do it, but just wondering if anyone might know of a place that will.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Muffler man on Graiot and 9 mile I think might.

·
Will design cars for food
1,540 Posts
Call PF&E in Harrison Twp. Ask for Greg and tell him that Matt with the gray GTO gave you his info. 586-949-3400.

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
Bigpollack said:
Just got my JBA's installed, but now I am looking at the Pacesetter LT's.
Since they don't make mid-pipes for us 04 owners ( Grrrrrrrr ).
What's the odds at finding a shop that will fab some up for a decent price WITHOUT CATS !!

I realize it's a big no-no, and most shops won't do it, but just wondering if anyone might know of a place that will.
Gettin around to doin the headers huh? I remember talking with you at rocket rides about headers and someday Id like to hear your setup as you went a different direction as I did. Good luck, you will really like the difference.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
04JRB said:
Gettin around to doin the headers huh? I remember talking with you at rocket rides about headers and someday Id like to hear your setup as you went a different direction as I did. Good luck, you will really like the difference.
Yea, those damn pacesetters are calling me !!
Course, if I can find non-catted mids for my JBA's ( cheap !! ) I might just keep them.
Didn't notice any change in sound going to the JBA's, but I would imagine N/C mid-pipes will make a difference.

Who knows.
Maybe one of the shops recommeded can fab up some n/c midpipes to the JBA's for about $200.
Hell, it's only 2 pieces of pipe !
Then I won't have to crawl under and install them myself.

Got a used CAI ( cheap !! ) I still have to install.

And we probably only have a month more of driving weather left.
If I wasn't so cheap and lazy, this would of all been done months ago.

Once I finally decide on the headers and get the CAI in, it will be time for a custom tune and sell the predator.

Still want to try polishing that extra rim I bought to see how tough it is.
Polished alum. rims look really sharp. ( and cheap !!! )
Will give it a shot over the winter.

Before you say it..... yes !! I am a cheap arse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts