LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have a 2005 GTO and want to replace the mufflers only and prefer ones that will bolt right up to the existing pipes. I would prefer not to do any cutting or welding. My goal is to improve the exhaust note just a bit but do not want to be too load as this is a daily driver for me.

I met a guy named Chris last night at a car get together and he told me about Spin Tech mufflers that will bolt right up to the existing pipes. However, I can't remember the website he mentioned where I could find them. I honestly have not had any luck searching online.

Also, are there any other options beside Spin Tech that would bolt right on?

Thanks!

Korey

·
Registered
212 Posts
are they any louder (sap) hey whats up

chris

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mufflers

Thanks Guys. Hey Chris, how's it going?

Boy, the SAP mufflers certainly are a lot nicer to look at. Do they come with the tips? I too would like to know if they are louder than the Spin Tech mufflers.

Off to dinner now but be back later.

Thanks again!

Korey

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mufflers

Did the tips come with it? It doesn't look like the duel tips would fit through the factory wholes in the bumper. Do they offer optional tips?

Korey

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mufflers

Wait a minute.....this may sound like a dumb question, but do the SAP mufflers come from Pontiac? Are these the mufflers you get with the appearance package?

Korey

·
Registered
212 Posts
yes they come with that package

1 - 10 of 10 Posts