LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please email me if your GTO is available in the Los Angeles area. I'll explain in the email, but it's for "beta" testing.

[email protected]

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am in Orange County...tell me what this would be for?? It's my everyday driver, so please try to let me know how long if you can? Thanks...sounds interesting.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Dede, where in Lake Forest? I live there as well! You ever go down to Fuddruckers? A group of us may be going down on the 21st (look in the Regional Forums)...

Have you done anything to your car? Looking for people that might have done exhaust mods that are local, would like to hear some different systems before I make some changes...

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
kpanza said:
Dede, where in Lake Forest? I live there as well! You ever go down to Fuddruckers? A group of us may be going down on the 21st (look in the Regional Forums)...

Have you done anything to your car? Looking for people that might have done exhaust mods that are local, would like to hear some different systems before I make some changes...
Lake Forest Rd & Dimension Dr
No I have not done anything to the cat
Only Cellular Communication, instalation Only Cellular Communication, instalation

·
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll get to all the emails on monday, I'm the "go between" guy for a company out there and I need to make sure of one thing before I soldify what they need.

·
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, guys, I'm SOOOO sorry. I've been pulled a hundred directions, I WILL get to this tomorrow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts