LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://scgg.com/ is having their monthly meeting this wednesday at 7:00 pm.
They meet up at the Round Table Pizza in the Lakewood Mall Parking lot.
5250 Faculty
Lakewood, CA 90712
(562) 408-1914

Easy Directions take the 91 south to the lakewood blvd exit make a right until candlewood st and make a left go 1/4 mile and you will the the movie theater make right into the parking lot Round table pizza is located in front of the movie theater.

See you guys there

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Im There!!!

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
too many meets for me. Im gonna do the one on the 24th, 30th, then retire. :)

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Should run attitude check, cause you've got a problem and i've never said shit to you other than when i'd invite you to events.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow I didnt know you would take so serious. and about the attitude its ok when you meet me you will see that im a joker. lighten up it was just a joke. I love all gto owners. why cant we all just get along :(

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Thats What Im Saying!!

·
18,201 Posts
This is the internet guys :) Typing words is hard to express the tone and stuff...sounds like it's all in good fun and ribbin'...

I don't think I'll make this one (too hard during the week :( ), but I am interested in the big one later this month?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Well Guess Will See You On The 30th!! "jnr"

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
gomezpal said:
Hey Fabian dont forget to tell the guy with the blue 06 gto
ILL GIVE HIM A CALL IN THE MORNING!!! :patriot:

·
Registered
187 Posts
JNR said:
This is the internet guys :) Typing words is hard to express the tone and stuff...sounds like it's all in good fun and ribbin'...

I don't think I'll make this one (too hard during the week :( ), but I am interested in the big one later this month?
Isn't Lakewood pretty close for you?

·
18,201 Posts
Actually it is...But, the car's a mess and I'm lazy...he he, just messin'. I'll see how I feel tomorrow and if I can clean up the car. I had to go to downtown LA this mornig for jury duty (got an extension) and wasn't feeling too hot...but, we'll see how tomorrow goes.

Probably should, as it is pretty close ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
gomezpal said:
wow I didnt know you would take so serious. and about the attitude its ok when you meet me you will see that im a joker. lighten up it was just a joke. I love all gto owners. why cant we all just get along :(
Yeah watch that attitude Rudy. LOL. How come you got no love for the vette owners. Wish I could make the get together. I'll be at the dodger game. Have a good time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts