LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks, ran into a fellow GTO member last week at the Loveland Colorado Cruise in at Freddys in Loveland colorado.

I just wanted to put out that the cruise in tonight will be at Smash Burger in Loveland on Denver Avenue and Eisenhower from 4pm to 8pm if any members around the area want to participate and help off set the number of other new hot rods come on down, its been ages since i have talked to other GTO club members.

Weather permitting of course, nobody wants to hang out in the rain!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Done for the Year?

Are there any more cruise ins? I just got my car on the road after almost 3 years, so I'm late in the season. But I'm definitely interested. Keep me posted!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, this Friday at Freddys in North Loveland, next to the WalMart on 287. Most likely it will be from 4:00pm until it gets dark.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Awesome! Say, are you the guy who parks in the Target lot on 34, close to BWW? I see a sweet blue Goat there all the time.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, that's not me, I haven't had my car out in a while, I was at the cruise in at Runza a few weeks back, but no other GTO owners showed up, usually im in my 73 Roadrunner.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nope, that's not me, I haven't had my car out in a while, I was at the cruise in at Runza a few weeks back, but no other GTO owners showed up, usually im in my 73 Roadrunner.
Roger that. I will try to be at-or-near Freddy's at the designated time. If you're there, listen for the most obnoxious-sounding car. It's probably me. :wiggle:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If by chance your car is silver and you live off of south Lemay somewhere, then I may have seen you a few weeks ago heading north on Lemay from South Ridge Greens, and I heard the worst exhaust sound ever from a GTO, and tried to catch you, but got caught at the light.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We will see also what the weather is doing, they are now forecasting cloudy with drizzle and only in the low 50's. if that happens, most likely I will not be going, but we will see what happens.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If by chance your car is silver and you live off of south Lemay somewhere, then I may have seen you a few weeks ago heading north on Lemay from South Ridge Greens, and I heard the worst exhaust sound ever from a GTO, and tried to catch you, but got caught at the light.
Alas, it was not me. However, if you see a phantom black '06 with a banshee hood making a lot of noise, there's a good chance... :burnout:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts