LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered from Andy at Kollar many years back, have ~15k on them, moving to pedders springs and shocks to match front, $100 + shipping. PM your zip for shipping cost. $85 to someone local.

Will have a pair of rear Koni's out tomorrow with ~10k.

21-04-06 19-46-00 1903.jpg

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,303 Posts
PM sent!

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,303 Posts
planning to run these with the front coilovers still? i was wondering how well theyd ride since the spring rates would be closer together front/rear
Yup, keeping the Supercars but I want more suspension travel length and a more DD friendly rear coil. I had some beat up used Lovells that rode quite well and was going to buy some new ones eventually (sorry Duckman).
Probably pair them with some front Swift springs too eventually.

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Yup, keeping the Supercars but I want more suspension travel length and a more DD friendly rear coil. I had some beat up used Lovells that rode quite well and was going to buy some new ones eventually (sorry Duckman).
Probably pair them with some front Swift springs too eventually.
Post your opinion back if you dont mind paired with the stock bc front coils. The mavman coilovers have the same rates (7/9 = 390/500). I might have to spring for some lovells again.

That pun wasnt even intended, lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Post your opinion back if you dont mind paired with the stock bc front coils. The mavman coilovers have the same rates (7/9 = 390/500). I might have to spring for some lovells again.

That pun wasnt even intended, lol
No worries, I'll order enough parts from Duckman for the both of us! 🤘

1 - 10 of 10 Posts