LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy,

Any additional info you can provide on what's going on with the Eliminator kits? (I looked for a post or any mention of this on your website and didn't see anything)

I got a paypal refund from you 2 days ago with just this in the message:
Lovells has suspended production of Eliminator series shocks and struts until August.
You gave us a great 7% off discount a few months ago for your 7 year anniversary. At that time I loaded up on all the parts I'd needed for this install (eliminator kit, radius rod bushings, combo kit)

Do you know if you will be able to honor the 7% off when the Lovell kits do come in? I didn't mind waiting until then, I was just confused why the sudden refund.

Also does the stuff I already bought, radius rod bushign and lovells combo kit still work with other suspension options like BC or Mavman Coilovers?

Thank you for your help.

-Satch

·
Registered
460 Posts
This setup was my first choice, but I went with KYB shocks and struts due to timeframe issues. My car needed new suspension pretty bad and at the time the ETA was either March or April. I have no complaints about the KYB stuff. It is comfortable and rides nice. I still bought all the Lovells stuff from Andy. I do like my set up, but my car is a cruiser and I don't drive it hard or get into road racing.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What springs did you use with your kyb? Thank you for the additional info

·
Administrator
8,553 Posts
Sent him an email or a PM. Posting a question to him in here may take awhile to get a response. He's lightening quick via email.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts