LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is the lowest final price that anyone has paid for their goat? This does not include you people who got the GMS discount. I'm looking for the dealership that'll cut me the best price so I can drive/fly there and drive it home.
mike

·
Expelled
8,316 Posts
290 off msrp for a ordered stick wouldnt drop if on floor wanted 2,000 to 5000 (different dealers) more most dealers wont make you a deal if your flying there so dont let them know that!!! also dont come to chicago then because NONE of the dealers will drop unless you order i heard gm employees cant have their discount on this car!! this was on a different thread it was a MI dealer with 700 off (they had 80 coming in?!) the most dealers around there are limited to 10 if their lucky

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hollywood said:
So what is the lowest final price that anyone has paid for their goat? This does not include you people who got the GMS discount. I'm looking for the dealership that'll cut me the best price so I can drive/fly there and drive it home.
mike
LIL'GTO said she got $2000 off sticker. Only real discount I have heard of.

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I got a quote from a dealership in Indianapolis of 31,248 and he would hold it for me for up to 48 hours so I could get there. It's about 500 miles from me here in Memphis.
mike

UPDATE: Saint Pauley Motorsports said they could easily beat the quote above. Unless someone can beat their price, they are definitely getting my business. Should be an interesting 820mile drive home too... :cool:

·
smurfin' fly-by...
1,482 Posts
I'm really distraught with the fact that many of the dealerships are making so much hype about the release of the GTO that they want to either not give me a quote, throw me around in a circle (like...how about a red one instead), or ask for $3-4k over invoice. I'm currently deployed right now, and I thought I could pre-order one at a discount because AAFES has a car sales department that will order a GM/Ford/Chrslyer vehicle to your specs at invoice and rebates/discounts. Unfortunately, they won't do the GTO because it is "made in Australia" and not in USA. It is bugging me to the point I'm not certain whether I want to wait out for the 05 GTO pre-ordering when I get back home, or just order me an 04 Mustang Mach 1 at invoice - $750 with 0% APR (talking under $28k easy)... :( :mad:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Greenfield Pontiac in south east wisconsin, has a blue/black A-4, Silver and Black. They were asking $1000K over msrp, ask for Bill Badger, I think they would sell $1000K off MSRP if you take delivery soon! They honored my GMS discount, Im picking up my yellow jacket Thursday! Give them a try.

·
Registered
571 Posts
my impulse blue/black/6 speed was $32,000 out the door (haven't paid tax yet, bought in Ohio live in SoCal). They wouldn't give me GMS pricing but it ended up being a wash because I never switched to the family first credit card and I a little over 4k saved up on "old blue".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gms

GMS here in Michigan. The dealer told my car would be the only one they would sell at the employee price. Someone screwed up. LOL

·
Registered
227 Posts
I paid GMS also.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I live in a small town 60 miles west of Fargo, ND. My dealer was allocated only 1 GTO to start. My price for a blk/red A4 is $29,800 plus the $1,000 gas guzzler plus the $700 shipping. Total before taxes etc.....$31,500.

I showed up here in snow country with my 96 Impala SS. Turns out one of the service managers is the announcer at our drag strip. They helped with numerous aftermarket mods and the guy even raced my car when I couldn't because of surgery. He cuts a mean light. Anyway, I spent a few bucks at this place and I feel the owner cut me a good deal based on what I've been hearing on the pricing of these cars.

Incidently; 13.2 @ 101.3 for the 4250lb Impala. Almost $20,000 in mods. I figure the GTO can beat that with less than a $1,000.

Perkins Chevrolet, Valley City, ND. 701-845-3071

slick50

·
Registered
430 Posts
slick50 said:
I live in a small town 60 miles west of Fargo, ND. My dealer was allocated only 1 GTO to start. My price for a blk/red A4 is $29,800 plus the $1,000 gas guzzler plus the $700 shipping. Total before taxes etc.....$31,500.

I showed up here in snow country with my 96 Impala SS. Turns out one of the service managers is the announcer at our drag strip. They helped with numerous aftermarket mods and the guy even raced my car when I couldn't because of surgery. He cuts a mean light. Anyway, I spent a few bucks at this place and I feel the owner cut me a good deal based on what I've been hearing on the pricing of these cars.

Incidently; 13.2 @ 101.3 for the 4250lb Impala. Almost $20,000 in mods. I figure the GTO can beat that with less than a $1,000.

Perkins Chevrolet, Valley City, ND. 701-845-3071

slick50
Hey slick50, I'm originally from Bismarck. Moved to the Twin Cities in '96. My red M6 should be here next week. Got the GM supplier discount at a Walser dealership here, got it for 31171 plus TTL. Can't wait to get it. Sold my '62 BelAir "bubbletop" that had air ride, 18's and 20's and a 502 big block under the hood. Decided I wanted a car that I can ride hard, put up wet and not have to work on. :bubbrub

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I spent the time dealing at Gary Lang in McHenery IL, and drove home a Red M6 for $1000 Under MSRP.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts