LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Here for a while
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will have a hand full of these pumps in our hands in the next few days. I am considering adding them to our Magnuson Supercharger systems in place of the Magna Volt. I will keep you guys posted, I would like to install one and test them myself before I sign off on a change such as this.

These pumps will be offered at $148.99 plus shipping and should be pretty easy install into your current GTO fuel bucket.

·
Resident Audio/Video Nut
734 Posts
BlownChevy said:
We will have a hand full of these pumps in our hands in the next few days. I am considering adding them to our Magnuson Supercharger systems in place of the Magna Volt. I will keep you guys posted, I would like to install one and test them myself before I sign off on a change such as this.

These pumps will be offered at $148.99 plus shipping and should be pretty easy install into your current GTO fuel bucket.

Now we are getting some where :)

·
Damn, this things a rocket!!!
417 Posts
keep my posted, I want a lot of extra fuel before I hit the stupid fast button.

·
ChimChim is in the HD's trunk
4,966 Posts
I've had one for awhile but it's still sitting in a box. It will be nice to know how it works before I put it in.

·
Premium Member
13,113 Posts
With your resources/shop you should see if the stock bucket becomes a problem with a pump only upgrade at 1/2 to 1/4 tank of fuel.

I went with the bucket and pump upgrade because I run my tank close to empty before I fill up.

·
Registered
213 Posts
ddawson said:
With your resources/shop you should see if the stock bucket becomes a problem with a pump only upgrade at 1/2 to 1/4 tank of fuel.

I went with the bucket and pump upgrade because I run my tank close to empty before I fill up.
boy I'd really like to see the results of this.

·
Need To Drive More
1,475 Posts
What are the differences between the stock pump and the LPE pump ie lph, volts, etc?

Is the LPE pump just a renamed Walbro?

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
lpe pump

Ive been running mine for a while with around 550 maggie hp and 60lbs injectors. It works great so far and ive ran tank down to empty often with no problems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts