321 - 340 of 371 Posts

·
HGH Optimist
7,801 Posts

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
i love the concept except for the car would be totally dickered after one deployment.

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
work situation instability has put any mods for this thing on hold. really sucks cause i was hoping to get a torque converter for it and actually get it to 60' a little better but such is life.

im going to keep trying to fix issues with it and tweak a few things, sort out some stuff i did quickly instead of what i would call correctly.

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #328 (Edited)
So i tinkered with it a bit sunday to see if i could find/fix the oil leak. sadly its the pan gasket thats leaking and gotta pull the motor to get the pan off. also have a noisy lifter.

soooooooo once my job situation gets straightened up and i get a converter ordered im going to get a gasket set, a set of lifters and pull it out, swap all the gaskets and pop the heads off and throw in some new lifters. do the shift kit and converter and slam it all back in. until then im not pulling it apart so i can easily move it around to use my other cars as needed.

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
need more vroom is right. but leaking oil + track = bad lol.

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
im selling a bunch of crap i dont need anymore in order to fund this and not feel bad about it.

321 - 340 of 371 Posts