LS1GTO.com Forums banner

341 - 360 of 371 Posts

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,410 Posts
He just called me last week, Dave. Must be you. BTW, did you change your number? I sent you text a while back and never heard back. Why you no like me?!?!

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
still selling parts. seems as though no one wants to buy my shit! lol

got a couple more things to sell and then ill be ready to order the converter.

gto decided it wanted attention and puked another alternator. have it at home just need to install it so i can have it operational again for moving around.

·
Pepper's Pilot
8,707 Posts
still selling parts. seems as though no one wants to buy my shit! lol

got a couple more things to sell and then ill be ready to order the converter.

gto decided it wanted attention and puked another alternator. have it at home just need to install it so i can have it operational again for moving around.
That sucks...and this just reminded me that I will soon have to deal with all this (making sure garage cars are operational for working on other cars) as soon as we pick up that '58 that Tasha won.

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
owning a fleet sucks. im going to have to get a storage unit to put the GTO in so i can move the mustang in the garage do do teh engine/trans pull so im not working in the driveway uncovered.

get a whiteboard. its handy for keeping a list of things that need attention.

·
Fake bacon lover
11,250 Posts
He just called me last week, Dave. Must be you. BTW, did you change your number? I sent you text a while back and never heard back. Why you no like me?!?!
<Joe Pesci voice> Who da fook is dis gui? :sneaky:

Nope never got any of your txt Corndog. I bet you still have my old Houston number (281). When I quit Baker and went to work at TTS I got a new phone (OKC - 405 number).

I'll shoot ya a message!

·
HGH Optimist
7,801 Posts
I bet if Dan finished his car, this never would've happened... ?

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
i blame manny entirely.

·
HGH Optimist
7,801 Posts
You can't blame me in YOUR thread! WTF?

·
Super Moderator
12,159 Posts
So this is where all the actions been for the last couple years?

Damn Texas boys!

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #358
After a lot of talking about it with Sara, she encouraged me to buy the turbo or the converter for it so i could get back to enjoying my hobby and having fun. i love that woman. so since VS racing was running the SEMA sale last week and the denmah package with the cast 7875 was on sale for 886 shipped to my house...

doing it on stock converter wont be ideal at all but this gives me a good bit of work to do as well as making an ass ton of power more than now which = fun.

cars mostly torn apart right now as i was working on pulling the motor out of it about a month ago and a i sprained a pec muscle breaking a bolt loose underneath it. just an odd angle pulling on it and i felt a nice pop in my chest. im back to normal now and hopefully the weather cooperates this weekend i should be able to pull the motor out and replace the oil pan gasket and rear main and slam it back in. what sucked about the injury is i was 6 bolts away from lifting it out. thankfully a buddy was over and helped me put it back to "HOA appropriate" condition.

hopefully ill be updating this a little more frequently again. im ready to make some boost noises.

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #360
couple updates.

picked up the holley oil pan with the holiday deals + a gift card from jegs. A friend was selling a set of racestars and tires and got them for a good deal. Just moved my GTO into storage so i can get to work on the turbo setup build in the garage. was stressing me out having to spend 30-40 minutes on both sides of working on the car in teh driveway where i had to take everything back apart and then put it back together to make it HOA friendly. Storage unit was cheap and close to my house so it makes sense as a place to move some stuff i dont use all the time offsite.

341 - 360 of 371 Posts