LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Semper Fi
2006 GTO, LS2, TVS2300, M6, torrid red
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the demand has been here lately for guys wanting a quick 25-40 rwhp without any tuning, we have developed an inexpensive way to achieve that! LS2 camshafts for you LS1 guys! Now I know the LS2 cam doesnt have the reluctor ring the LS1/LS6 cam has, so we went a step further and built a package that includes all the parts necessary!!

Package includes the following:

LS2 camshaft (used with minimal mileage)
LS2 valvesprings and retainers (also used)
LS2 front cover
LS2 timing gear and new LS2 Heavy Duty timing chain
Cam position sensor
new front cover gasket and crank seal

This makes installation straight forward and easy to do! The only other thing necessary is to lengthen the stock cam position sensor harness to the front of the engine, or for $19.99 we will include a new GM pigtail.

Price shipped to your door is $349!

No other part offered for your car can give the performance this gives for that amount of money, plus allow you to safely rev to 6600 rpm and take advantage of the better power!
these are all in stock and ready to ship right now!

·
goat lover
212 Posts
that's an awesome bang for the buck right there!! my only concern is that my car gets driven quite a bit, about 20k a year. with a setup like this, will i have to go in and change springs every year, or will this be as reliable as a stock setup?

·
wants another goat
187 Posts
I think a quick/cost efficient upgrade would just for me to trade my 04 for your 05 :drink:

this is a pretty sweet deal, I may have to just jump on it.

·
Semper Fi
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
matt021126 said:
that's an awesome bang for the buck right there!! my only concern is that my car gets driven quite a bit, about 20k a year. with a setup like this, will i have to go in and change springs every year, or will this be as reliable as a stock setup?

Its the same setup the LS2 guys are running in their motors, straight from the factory.

Everything will be just fine and reliable. :)

·
goat lover
212 Posts
this is just too tempting. are you offering and packages with some 243 heads as well?

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
Wonder what this would mean to an FI 04.?

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
You'll have gains across the board like the N/A folks, but i'd rather see you utilize one of our blower cams.
:gears:
I know thats the way to go but alot more money so less cost effective.

·
Semper Fi
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LITE SPD said:
Smitty, I know your not selling them in this thread but I might be interested in 243 heads too.

Not a problem... a few other people wanting the same thing, so i'll probably put together a package.

Shoot me a PM with any questions :)

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
Smitty's05GTO

PM sent yesterday

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
what about a deal for us 05-06's

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
Jbss71 said:
why would you want the same cam thats in your car ?

Not looking for the same cam..But maybe a nice package. For the Ls2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.