LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1967 GTO 2005 YJ 6spd 1-76
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooters on Wed. 7/12 starting at 3pm all you can eat wings $8.99 and plenty of Foster. Brian (the manager) was working on getting some give aways from his beer suppliers.

The reason it starts early is so we can get all the good parking and to have enough time for those who want to get back to the hotel for the round table Discussion on the future GTO at 8pm.

Hooters
(502) 968-1606
7701 Preston Hwy.
Okolona, KY

·
3,327 Posts
I doubt I will be there any time before 9-10pm. :(

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,911 Posts
Is this the Hooter's thats supposed to be 2 blocks away? We tried to find it. After 4 miles we said screw that and went to the Godfather :drink: :fawkdance

·
Wifes Car is Faster than Mine
462 Posts
Well that kinda sucks for those going on the Woodford cruise. We aren't supposed to be back from that till 3:30. We want to go and park with everyone and hang out, but we won't be back till at least 3:30.

Can someone save Kim and I a spot and give me a call.... 317-402-4023

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Well the hooters thing just starts around then - I am sure it will be ok to show up late.

I kind of had an accident working on my car that could have been pretty serious. I am ok, but it put me a few hours behind so I am driving up tomorrow morning - I hope be there just in time for hooters.

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts
So far it is Me, Andrew, Paul.......I am sure PJ will join.....maybe Steve....that leave 4 passes i believe

·
Lovin my GEE TEE OOOOOO!!!
161 Posts
i'll take a pass:drink:

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
nice black eye jon, you totally whopped that dudes ass. (cough)

hope to see you guys soon, i'm just in the middle of a few things. I'll be down 100% for friday night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts