LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Good list...especially those last couple of items. Will they have GTO on them?

:D :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
you know ..... may be some women would like to see men in thongs. and not tails. no offense tails but you might be too much man for me. :D

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
LIL'GTO said:
you know ..... may be some women would like to see men in thongs. and not tails. no offense tails but you might be too much man for me. :D
When I was a kid I used to wear thongs all the time....actually I still do...I think today they are called flip-flops....

I'm not old.....for a tree...

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
How about some little french cut numbers. I'm not much of a thong man. :)

Plus the contour of the back would fit the "GTO" logo perfectly. :)

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
:D

·
Registered
835 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Most likely it will have a very cool logo.... I'll put up a GTO on the stuff IF cjlannoy brings his car to LS1 Speed in the next few weeks and we can take pictures of it.
not to worry, my gto will be there very shortly after I get it. I have to get it dyno'd if nothing else.:thumbs:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Same here, gonna have to do a baseline dyno. After that, let the motor gods have at it. :D

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Sure white is okay. I would rather have black also. If it would help we could put a deposit down!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
I prefer white.....it's too flooking hot in Florida for black.

Please make the shirts decent quality even if you have to raise the price. Nothing sucks worse than a cheesecloth t-shirt. Hane's beefy-t's are good.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts