LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dates: 9-24-03 - 11-15-03

Submit to [email protected]

Artwork: Please respect try to respect copyrights to an extent (do not cover it with pontiac tradmarks) and ask the creator if you intend to borrow any photographs.

GRAND PRIZE Pontiacmall's GTO "hit the road" wallet!!

so whats the deal? make a cool logo (300dpi please no blurries or jaggies) and we are gonna get a LS1GTO.com t-shirt rolling!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I haven't had time. But I've got an idea.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I love the back. While the front makes me smile as a responsible parent I cannot condone such actions.

:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Tails said:
I like them all. My suggestion is to have the color of the GTO on the t-shirt as an option.

:D
I think that would raise the price quite a bit. Just from my experience of managing all of the hats, t-shirts, polos and so that is sold on the Ford SVT traveling show.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I like them all, just haven't had the time. :(

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Let's see if this works, It took me a whole 10 minutes to use the sh*tty photo editor on my PC. :D

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well ... this is what we are going to do.

There will be a white t-shirt, color specific if possible. Black t-shirt in the future generic GTO (not 1 for impule and another for torrid etc)

I am working on the final deisgns. Because of 'copyright' stuff I really cant use most of what was on this thread. But I still have this GTO wallet to give out ... SO... what does everyone think? I think its between Tiggerfan or CVP33?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
9 Participants
topdownloGTO
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing