LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Sponsor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, and we hope all is well!

RWTD is now taking pre-orders for the upcoming LS2 Predator. Please call our shop at 251-479-9451 or 251-479-9452 to place your pre-order. Your credit card will NOT be charged until it ships.

Remember, as always, we give FREE true custom tuning for those who purchase the Predator from us, available through our one of a kind custom tuning support website: www.DiabloSportTuning.com

We are the largest and most experienced individual DiabloSport ChipMaster Revolution Custom Tuning Dealer.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Sincerely...

·
Sponsor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
duppun,

Hello there, and thanks for the post!

Diablosport does not allow Group Purchases, and all dealers must sell/advertise no less than MAP, which is $399, and that is RWTD's everyday price. Keep in mind, you are getting RWTD's famous true custom tuning when you purchase from us (a $125 value). There isn't any other dealer that can offer you the value that we give you, and give you the best in custom tuning and support.

The part # will be the same for all of the current LS2 vehicles (U7191).

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Just ordered mine. I'm really on pins and needles now.

Regards,

·
Loves the Woodchuck!
205 Posts
Sorry if this is a stupid question but - what exactly can the user modify with the diablosport tuner? I know it will load a custom map but what are the capabilities for the end user to create his own map afterwards?

·
Sponsor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
FL103Dave said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but - what exactly can the user modify with the diablosport tuner? I know it will load a custom map but what are the capabilities for the end user to create his own map afterwards?
You can see a list of the end-user adjustable parameters offered to the current Predator owners here:

http://www.diablosport.com/U7193.php

and here:

http://www.diablosport.com/GMparameters.php

JMM said:
Is it true that the LS2 Predator will NOT eliminate the torque management system?
I'm not sure where you heard this from, but, YES!, there will be an option to disable the TM system.

Juniorss said:
same.

Also when are you expecting to start shipping them?
There isn't any definitive time frame. It could be 4 or more weeks. I will keep everyone updated, however.

Very Sincerely...

·
Sponsor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gagliano7 said:
Hate to be a bummer but will it void our warranty?
Theoretically it could, and that's really up to the individual dealer and/or GM. I will tell you, tho, why risk letting the know? Just restore the original factory backup and they will never even suspect a thing.

Sincerely...

·
Registered
810 Posts
RWTD said:
Theoretically it could, and that's really up to the individual dealer and/or GM. I will tell you, tho, why risk letting the know? Just restore the original factory backup and they will never even suspect a thing.

Sincerely...
.I just heard they would be able to tell that you switched back to the stock tune. thanks joe.

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
1,142 Posts
gagliano7 said:
.I just heard they would be able to tell that you switched back to the stock tune. thanks joe.
I took my car in this morning and asked my service guy, he said as long as he doesnt see it when I bring it in for service! Dont know if they can tell if you flashed it or not!

·
GTOless
7,212 Posts
Just put the factory tune back in. Believe me they dont go around seeing if anyone has played with the computer and I dont think they will know if you restore the factory tune.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
That's good news then.^^

I guess the dealer would themselves have to check the computer first to tell. If then the didn't want to warrentte it you could go to another dealer. Hopefully there is no way they can tell. Damn, talk about big brother. Can't even adjust your own timing these days.

Regards,

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.