LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ho's b4 Bro's
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering changing to low compression heads for the APS kit. If I do, I'll be selling my LS2 heads, which have Patriot Gold springs and titanium retainers (about 6k miles since the new springs). What should I ask for these?

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
Ill sell mine for like $800 when i am done with them at 5k miles

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
That seams a bit high for stock port 243 heads with used springs since you can get PP LS6 style heads with new everything for around $1k for the pair on special.

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
GTO_Scott said:
That seams a bit high for stock port 243 heads with used springs since you can get PP LS6 style heads with new everything for around $1k for the pair.
stg 3 with everything for a grand?
Try 1500 if ya want coating, ti retainers and real springs, valves and PR to go with it.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Swampgoat said:
stg 3 with everything for a grand?
Try 1500 if ya want coating, ti retainers and real springs, valves and PR to go with it.
Coating? Well sure, that's $$$ on top of any head :) They were recently going for just over $1k with their dual gold springs.

Here's a set of 243 heads that went for $399 - or at least were up for sale, not sure if they sold. http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102057&highlight=243

·
Refuse to lose.
3,509 Posts
$600-800 is a bit optimistic, I'm afraid (but good for you if you find someone here willing to pay that much for them!). Brand new complete assembled stock 243s routinely go for around $500 on eBay and such. $400 or so for used ones.

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
:secret: shhhhh i want the money for more mods

1 - 10 of 10 Posts