LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share a few pics and introduce myself to the nitrous community. :)

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
It's cool, he's used to being slow. :stickpoke :turbonaug :fawkdance

Now get that car to the track.

·
To all who came before me
132 Posts
You had your work done at Synergy Motorsports right? I got my tune done there and all my future work will most likely be done there as well, good guys and alot of experience... How long do you give your bottom end, or did you upgrade when you installed the ATI?

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
1405 said:
You had your work done at Synergy Motorsports right? I got my tune done there and all my future work will most likely be done there as well, good guys and alot of experience... How long do you give your bottom end, or did you upgrade when you installed the ATI?

That is an AZPS car.

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1405 said:
I'll give it as long as it needs. lol, naw, I dont know. It should last for a while. No Synergy, Arizona Power and Sound car here. :burnout:

·
To all who came before me
132 Posts
ok, i got your car mixed up with another one then. I live in the Bayarea and they told me of a Procharged goat putting down 600+ that they did.... Whats up with AZPS's website, is it down?

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, switching servers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks Great!

:turbonaug NICE SET-UP ON THE SWITCH MOUNT...

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Your beginning to make me jealous!

I have been looking for the right deal to pop up on a nitrous kit new/used. If I find one before the car goes back together I will most certainly be installing it along with all of the other goodies!

M
0 Posts
TrakDay said:
Your beginning to make me jealous!

I have been looking for the right deal to pop up on a nitrous kit new/used. If I find one before the car goes back together I will most certainly be installing it along with all of the other goodies!
Let me know how big of a sticker you want, and which kit youre looking at ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
wow you really dont like your stock internals huh? LOL

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
wow, TNT must have sent you the right kit (long story). cant wait till all my parts arive and my kit is up and running

1 - 20 of 22 Posts