LS1GTO.com Forums banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Repeat LS3 Swapper
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I meant track the GTO. Oh well.

I'll never understand the desire to be a social media "influencer" and my fellow millenial.
My IG and FB are private FWIW. I have hundreds of friend requests on both, and even more messages and message requests. I'm not an "influencer", and I don't care for "fame", if that is what you are getting at, otherwise I'd have more sponsors, followers etc. Tbh it is a bit much at times, but I am literally just documenting builds as I go and showing folks the work involved, which has led to a more than a few people LS swapping along the way when they initially thought the work to be rocket science.

As much as y'all bash these GTOs, some of y'all are taking this harder than I am, haha.

·
Repeat LS3 Swapper
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Guys/gals,

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT PARTS.

Thanks.

·
Repeat LS3 Swapper
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
10 days later.. she is swapped. Should land around 2900lbs when finished. Hope to fire it up within the next 10 days... The GTO lives on...? LOL

·
Repeat LS3 Swapper
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Looks mean. Why did you go with the Z32 trans instead of the T56 in the GTO by the way?
It shifts SO MUCH smoother, always listed for sale locally for 6-700 bucks, and can hold 6-700wtq (same 5spd internals in the r32 and r33 GTR).

·
Registered
317 Posts
Any updates for us?

·
Repeat LS3 Swapper
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Any updates for us?
Yeah, I got it running, but I didn't feel right continuing to update this thread seeing as its a GTO forum. The Kooks longtubes are close to the oil lines so new 120* fittings and some more wire insulation via DEI will be added next week for peace of mind before I test drive.

·
Repeat LS3 Swapper
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
141 - 149 of 149 Posts