LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new in the box LS7 clutch, pressure plate, pilot bearing and slave cylinder for sale. I purchased these items for the grand sport I used to own. I have sold the Vette and now have no use for this new clutch setup. I am willing to sell this setup and split shipping with a forum member. All parts were purchased from Scoggin Dicky in Texas. $600.00 for all listed parts and split shipping.
473749C6-54F3-46B3-B143-B8F7EB24C583.jpeg

·
Administrator
7,995 Posts
Need an ID card in this pic.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picture updated to satisfy forum rules. Motivated seller. Clutch is heavy AF. Split shipping or OBO for purchase in Texas.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have the LUK version of this and I've had it installed for 2yrs. While I wish you tons of luck with selling it (its a nice upgrade) the slave in your pic does look slightly different from the one I used. Not saying it won't work, just suggesting that people compare to their own.

·
ಠ_ಠ
35,491 Posts
I have the LUK version of this and I've had it installed for 2yrs. While I wish you tons of luck with selling it (its a nice upgrade) the slave in your pic does look slightly different from the one I used. Not saying it won't work, just suggesting that people compare to their own.
He mentioned that this was meant for a vette. They probably use a different type of slave, and they definitely use a different pilot bearing that won't work with a GTO LS.

Looking at it, it probably just needs a fitting swap. The base and TO bearing look pretty similar to the GTO/F-body slave. The boot is definitely a nice touch. I wonder if that actually prevents clutch dust from working its way past the seal.

·
AL_arc welder 4 now
3 Posts
He mentioned that this was meant for a vette. They probably use a different type of slave, and they definitely use a different pilot bearing that won't work with a GTO LS.

Looking at it, it probably just needs a fitting swap. The base and TO bearing look pretty similar to the GTO/F-body slave. The boot is definitely a nice touch. I wonder if that actually prevents clutch dust from working its way past the seal.
looks complete. Throw out bearing size is determined by input shaft od, and pressure plate spring id (mostly). "not a DR."

·
Registered
182 Posts
PM Sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts