LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who makes belt drive kit? I ordered one from olson couple months ago but havent received or gotten a response from them so im looking for an alternative

·
Super Moderator
19,365 Posts
I was just chatting with a guy that ordered a C5 kit from boost district that still hasn't gotten his order yet. Been like 3 months. I think they are also needing the snout for the blower.

I'm not sure what's going on with Jesse Olson. I just talked to him on the phone a couple months ago and everything seems fine. Although I seem to recall I think he had to move shops again IIRC.

Reactions: bo06gto

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Would be lucky if shows up with all the parts anyway. They post that kits are instock and ready to ship but took a few months as well. No instructions and missing alot of stuff. But the drop shipped stuff came quick. So if you only need a part or two, may be ok.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just need the blower belt drive, i have 6.0 with prc lsa heads and lsa charger

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I have the Olson kit on my car. If I had to do it again I would spend the extra money and go LSA drive. I may actually still do it. For some reason the pulleys don't line up and my keeps going from 6 to 5 rib.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was just going to post that.

I have about 75-80% of that kit (mostly everything on the main drive not LSA drive) as I was piecing it all together with some different parts (i.e. ATI damper instead of stock)

Pay attention here for A/C (straightforward swap): LSA Accessory Drive AC Question - Problem Solved | LS1GTO Forums

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was just going to post that.

I have about 75-80% of that kit (mostly everything on the main drive not LSA drive) as I was piecing it all together with some different parts (i.e. ATI damper instead of stock)

Pay attention here for A/C (straightforward swap): LSA Accessory Drive AC Question - Problem Solved | LS1GTO Forums
im gonna piece it together as well, gm # 19368946 looks better and then i can add the a/c from other link

1 - 10 of 10 Posts