LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
What kind of boost are you planning on running? I have Roshan's kit on my 06 along with the DSX tuning Flex kit from him as well.
My mods are BTR Stage 3 torque cam, Kooks long tubes with High flow cat mids, Magnaflow 3" cat back, ID1050X injectors, DW300C drop in fuel pump, UPP Aux fuel kit and Roshan's Intake with the LS7 MAF.
At 10 PSI, I'm making 610WHP on E85 and 585 on 92 octane. This is a Manual trans car.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
You can keep the stock hood with the CTS-V lid. I run Hinson lowering motor mounts and trimmed the hood slightly but it all clears. Longtubes, cam, and LSA make for a fun daily.
Yours looks like it sits lower than mine... I have the Hinson 3/8" drop mounts as well, but even a VFN Cowl hood I am going to have to modify, as it's rear brace is hittong the back of the CTSV lid...
If you get a chance, can you measure the height of the rubber part of the motor mount in the car? I want to compare, as I think they may have sent the wrong mounts... My Drivers side header also is like a papers thickness away from the steering rack, and between 1500-1800 RPM, it vibrates against the rack

21 - 24 of 24 Posts