LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GM master tech
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my second kill...new M3..

I was headed to my buddies graduation party, and Im..oh oh oh...First of all
I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!!! :) Crusing along, about to get on the highway and this red BMW is right up on me, i can't even see the headlights in the mirror, So the ramp finally ends on the highway and it zooms around me, I noticed that it was an M3, and the driver looked to be about 20's, and a gorgeous blonde! This thing was moving, I caught up, got right next to her, looked ahead, no cars in either of our lanes for a long, long while. I punch it in third, and once im in 4th, im walking. This M was a fighter, and she kept up, but I did walk on her. Impressive lil Bimmer! Not to mention that blonde that could drive :hail:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Mikeyboy said:
For my second kill...new M3..

oh oh oh...First of all
I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!!! :) that blonde that could drive :hail:
congrats.....I bet that was a fun kill......

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Too bad you weren't racing for garments.

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Big Blue Daddy said:
Way Go Go, Mikeyboy!!!
Smoked Kraut = Good Kill!!! .. even if it was a frualine. :thumbs:
Since she was blonde, I would have toyed with her a bit. :sneaky:

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Congrats on the kill! The M3 is a tough car to beat. I believe that the GTO has longer legs then the M3 (gearing wise) which is enough to smoke kraut!!!

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Very nicely done. I got beat by an M3 at the drag strip (twice!) but stuck right with one on the street. I've seen a couple of others around but haven't been able to pique their interest. I think the hood and wheels are scaring some people off.

But kudos on the M3 kill. Top notch. :D

·
GM master tech
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I'll be looking for her again. Very playful gal :cool:

·
IXLR8
476 Posts
White Rider said:
So... the GTO looks better than an M3, goes better, nicer interior, and costs half as much.

Why would u get an M3??
They are not twice as much! Only about 10k more. $45000....

Nice kill,
get her number???

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Mikeyboy said:
Thanks guys, I'll be looking for her again. Very playful gal :cool:
if you find her again, tell her you want to race for dinner, loser pays. but either way you win. ;)

·
duh
1,214 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
if you find her again, tell her you want to race for dinner, loser pays. but either way you win. ;)
;) Start looking!

·
Stangar
344 Posts
White Rider said:
So... the GTO looks better than an M3, goes better, nicer interior, and costs half as much.

Why would u get an M3??
Ever driven one? It's not $17,000 better but it is better. . . . as it should be for that kind of money.

·
Registered
347 Posts
M3's down under are twice as much infact i think they approach 3times as much. i think maybe we should specify where they are 3times as much for example i think a 5series bemer sels over there for about the saem as a GTO ... down under they are about 2 times the price.
I think white rider is an aussie rememebr m8 the yanks get everything cheaper and better than we do ... hell they get the gto with more power than a monaro but less options for something like $8k less ... don't make sense to me but im sure GM know what they are doing... and remember the euro's are cheap over there not like here where any decent european is close to $100kaud

1 - 16 of 16 Posts