LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to meet some of you GTO owners in my area. Where and when would people like to meet up?

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Great Idea, and I am all for it.

Red Devil said:
I would like to meet some of you GTO owners in my area. Where and when would people like to meet up?
Let's see where everybody is when they chime in and try to pick a place somewhere in the middle, if you think it's a good idea. :thumbs: Just about anytime except June 5th (niece getting married) is good for me.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im from woburn and the date thing is not an issue. I would like to do the meet on a sunday if possible.

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Sounds good to me

Red Devil said:
Im from woburn and the date thing is not an issue. I would like to do the meet on a sunday if possible.
I'm in. Let's see what works out when the others notice and chime in. I would think the most responses will come on and after Tuesday. The F1 Boston thing was a great time once the rain and wind slacked off, and there were at least 4 impromptu group meetings and mini car shows in the lot. Something and somewhere like that maybe? Trooper is from out west off the Pike, I saw another Barbie Blue going the other way on the road to the Cape today. I have no idea who owns it, but it had Mass tags. Trooper did a query on where everyone was here too, there are a few more by now.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good to me. I made this thread a sticky so it will stay at the top of the page.

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Meet sticky

Red Devil said:
Sounds good to me. I made this thread a sticky so it will stay at the top of the page.
Cool! That'll get attention. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I've been waiting for someone to start this thread. I'm in S. NH so a trip to MA is a normal drive. Any day should be okay. Depending on the weekend I may have my two sons with me.

·
grinning ever since...
452 Posts
well.. as soon as my GTO arrives, I'll be game!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I'm in Illinois but if this materializses near the end of summer/ begining of fall, I'll be sure to stop by,

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
This may be too early to suggest but I wanted to through it out there anyway.

My stepson is a car guy and active member in the Impala SS club. He lives next door and is having his anual cookout June 26 (or 27). About 14 impala's and fleetwoods from the late 90's show up.
His Home Page
If you follow the BADASS you'll see pictures from the first cookout.

It was Bill who suggested I invite everyone up on this date. GTO's in one driveway with SS's in the other.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately i will not be able to attend on 26th. I have a Grand Prix Cook out that day.

·
grinning ever since...
452 Posts
So. NH/MA area

Hey gents... any interest in a get together in the Salem NH area? Compare notes, sounds and stories? Saturday afternoon along 28 somewhere? Other ideas?

Cheers,
Bio

04' Black/Red M6

Still grinnin from ear to ear.

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
THIS Saturday?

bioinformaticus said:
Hey gents... any interest in a get together in the Salem NH area? Compare notes, sounds and stories? Saturday afternoon along 28 somewhere? Other ideas?

Cheers,
Bio

04' Black/Red M6

Like tomorrow? The twelfth, or did you mean next week?

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is way too soon if you mean tomorrow. When we decide to hold a meet there should be atleast a weeks notice.

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
My schedule is very tight right now but depending on when the majority decides to get together I'm in if I can make it. I'm only 10 minuted from "Red Devil". :cool:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
bioinformaticus said:

Cheers,
Bio

04' Black/Red M6

I've heard reports of Blk GTO sightings and it wasn't me they saw. Maybe it was you? I'm in Hampstead and often visit Salem.

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
mlc said:
I've heard reports of Blk GTO sightings and it wasn't me they saw. Maybe it was you? I'm in Hampstead and often visit Salem.
It might have been me, I've been up that way a lot lately with my Black/Red/A4. :sneaky:

·
grinning ever since...
452 Posts
Hey gents, next Saturday would work for me... we could gather at the Dunkin Donuts in Methuen, just about any time between 10am - 2pm would work for me. I've been out of the country last week, so the reports of a Black GTO during the week could have been Superwildcat... I've been "coming out" all day today.

I'd be open to drive elsewhere so our MA friends further south wouldn't have to drive to far. I am away during the week again, so I'll check posts on Friday when I return.

Later all,

George (aka Bio) Black/Red/M6

1 - 20 of 106 Posts