MA Spotted Thread

179K views 3K replies 195 participants last post by  powerplantmech 
#1 · (Edited)
Use this thread if you spot a GTO in Massachusetts: :patriot:

#4 ·
Black 04 in framingham today right near the rt 9 and 126 intersection

#6 · (Edited)
busta said:
Spotted a spoilerless blue 04? on rt495S...near rt 2 on friday?

I saw this car last friday he works at an office park off ext23c on Rt 495

#10 ·
busta said:
Spotted a spoilerless blue 04? on rt495S...near rt 2 on friday?
65 GTO 06 said:
I saw this car last friday he works at an office park off ext23b on Rt 495

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Damn now you guys know where I work and my commute home. :secret: Busta I saw you too, I was going to honk but I felt a little weird honking in the moving traffic.

Here are a couple of my recent sightings. Blue 06 in Dracut, MA today. Black 05 in Nashua last Saturday with deep dish grey rims(thruxtons, drift R or something)

#11 ·
nixapatfan said:
That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Damn now you guys know where I work and my commute home. :secret: Busta I saw you too, I was going to honk but I felt a little weird honking in the moving traffic.

Here are a couple of my recent sightings. Blue 06 in Dracut, MA today. Black 05 in Nashua last Saturday with deep dish grey rims(thruxtons, drift R or something)
so this is u.....
see picture...

Morty

Attachments

#13 ·
Where are you guys, how come I never see ANY GTO's on the road. The only ones I see are at dealerships collecting dust. I have a torrid red one. I ONCE saw a guy in an 05 black on 93 southbound that is it. I live in Weymouth and work in Everett so I go from one side of the city to the other every day and see no GTO's!!! What's up w/ this where you guys hiding at?

#15 ·
BostonF4$ said:
Where are you guys, how come I never see ANY GTO's on the road. The only ones I see are at dealerships collecting dust. I have a torrid red one. I ONCE saw a guy in an 05 black on 93 southbound that is it. I live in Weymouth and work in Everett so I go from one side of the city to the other every day and see no GTO's!!! What's up w/ this where you guys hiding at?
you don't travel through Holbrook do you?
I've seen a torrid twice on 139. I waved both times but silver is almost invisible. :secret:

#16 ·
#17 ·
well if your on 139 keep your eyes out for me, I'm usually travelling south from holbrook center to 24 around 4 o'clock M-F. The first time it was a torrid with an '05 bumper, but the second time it was IBM and then about 20 carlenghts back an '04 torrid. It felt kind of weird actually.

#18 · (Edited)
You have a bike too Schroth? I used to have a 1000RR with my GTO but some assbag stole it a week after I took it out of storage this year... phucking bastards... with the goat, when it was still stock...

the goat as it is today...

#1,737 ·
You have a bike too Schroth? I used to have a 1000RR with my GTO but some assbag stole it a week after I took it out of storage this year... smurphing bastards... with the goat, when it was still stock...

wow those rally stripes look sweet. i'm in arlington, ma with a silver '06 (picked it up 2 weeks ago).

saw a red '04 in the drive through @ Wendy's yesterday in Taunton, just of RT 495. First time I've seen another GTO on the road.

#19 ·
Spotted Lordgrinz last week in his GTO, I was in my company van so he must've thought I was some crazy person honking and waving! I'm not sure if he recognized me :)

#20 ·
VR42GTO said:
Spotted Lordgrinz last week in his GTO, I was in my company van so he must've thought I was some crazy person honking and waving! I'm not sure if he recognized me :)
I knew it was you:) , how did you like my date? LOL...was taking Grandmother
to BigY and CVS pharmacy. I posted a thread saying I saw you in here, you
must have missed it.

#21 ·
saw a black 06 GTO in Framingham tonight getting gas..hehehehe
Nice to meet you Tony.

#22 ·
Hey Morty, nice to meet you too. Its good to see some other goat owners in the area who appreciate their cars . Nice chirp to second on the way outta there too haha, i followed it up with a nice rip through first into second.

Anthony

#23 ·
I spotted a quicksilver '04 with a painted PFYC Banshee hood behind the Dedham plaza last week... definately out of left field. Must have been visiting cause I've never seen it before...

#24 ·
nixapatfan said:
Yup, now don't be doing anything fishy with my car. :sneaky: :gr_jest:
Nice ride...
Just don't promise and not show somewhere, I’ll know how to find ya,,,,hehehehhe :gr_devil:

#25 ·
i see a silver 05 going east on 195 going over the braga bridge almost once a week with a woman driving it...... that and i've gotten a few rhode island guys come into where i work lookin for the guy that owns the goat

#26 ·
Was passing through Malden (lost and wandering through the neighborhoods-seriously) the other day, saw a Blue GTO with HSV emblems... anyone on this board?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.