·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Use this thread if you spot a GTO in Massachusetts: :patriot:

·
2004 Phantom Blk/Blk
54 Posts
Spotted a spoilerless blue 04? on rt495S...near rt 2 on friday?

·
You build it, I break it!
4,621 Posts
Black 04 in framingham today right near the rt 9 and 126 intersection

·
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
busta said:

I saw this car last friday he works at an office park off ext23c on Rt 495

·
Registered
559 Posts
I spotted a Silver 06 in my parking lot at work today!
Oh wait, that was you!

·
Ocean frank
449 Posts
I saw a spoilerless silver '05 with black stripes in front of my house when I woke up... Bastard always parks in my spot.

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
busta said:
65 GTO 06 said:
I saw this car last friday he works at an office park off ext23b on Rt 495

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Damn now you guys know where I work and my commute home. :secret: Busta I saw you too, I was going to honk but I felt a little weird honking in the moving traffic.

Here are a couple of my recent sightings. Blue 06 in Dracut, MA today. Black 05 in Nashua last Saturday with deep dish grey rims(thruxtons, drift R or something)

·
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nixapatfan said:
That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Damn now you guys know where I work and my commute home. :secret: Busta I saw you too, I was going to honk but I felt a little weird honking in the moving traffic.

Here are a couple of my recent sightings. Blue 06 in Dracut, MA today. Black 05 in Nashua last Saturday with deep dish grey rims(thruxtons, drift R or something)
so this is u.....
see picture...

Morty

Attachments

·
Acta Non Verba
1,023 Posts
Where are you guys, how come I never see ANY GTO's on the road. The only ones I see are at dealerships collecting dust. I have a torrid red one. I ONCE saw a guy in an 05 black on 93 southbound that is it. I live in Weymouth and work in Everett so I go from one side of the city to the other every day and see no GTO's!!! What's up w/ this where you guys hiding at?

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
I see this one in my town and he has black rims on it also. It almost looks like an unmarked cruiser. I swear that guy thinks he is a Trooper or something.:sneaky:

·
wants another goat
187 Posts
BostonF4$ said:
Where are you guys, how come I never see ANY GTO's on the road. The only ones I see are at dealerships collecting dust. I have a torrid red one. I ONCE saw a guy in an 05 black on 93 southbound that is it. I live in Weymouth and work in Everett so I go from one side of the city to the other every day and see no GTO's!!! What's up w/ this where you guys hiding at?
you don't travel through Holbrook do you?
I've seen a torrid twice on 139. I waved both times but silver is almost invisible. :secret:

·
Acta Non Verba
1,023 Posts

·
wants another goat
187 Posts
well if your on 139 keep your eyes out for me, I'm usually travelling south from holbrook center to 24 around 4 o'clock M-F. The first time it was a torrid with an '05 bumper, but the second time it was IBM and then about 20 carlenghts back an '04 torrid. It felt kind of weird actually.

·
Ocean frank
449 Posts
You have a bike too Schroth? I used to have a 1000RR with my GTO but some assbag stole it a week after I took it out of storage this year... phucking bastards... with the goat, when it was still stock...

the goat as it is today...

·
Registered
852 Posts
Spotted Lordgrinz last week in his GTO, I was in my company van so he must've thought I was some crazy person honking and waving! I'm not sure if he recognized me :)

·
$30,000? ...Paint Optional?!?
3,495 Posts
VR42GTO said:
Spotted Lordgrinz last week in his GTO, I was in my company van so he must've thought I was some crazy person honking and waving! I'm not sure if he recognized me :)
I knew it was you:) , how did you like my date? LOL...was taking Grandmother
to BigY and CVS pharmacy. I posted a thread saying I saw you in here, you
must have missed it.

1 - 20 of 2504 Posts