LS1GTO.com Forums banner

2481 - 2500 of 2504 Posts

·
You build it, I break it!
4,621 Posts
Headed up to NHIS tomorrow with mine to race with COM. Haven't touched it since I raced at Palmer on June 2nd.....three kids under 4 will do that to you I guess!!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Muck77, I wouldn't be able to tell you based off that picture. I do not recall the lip spoiler but it could have been that one if it's in Millbury MA off of South Main St.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Saw a Torrid Red drive past me while I was rinsing my GTO off at Ernies Self Wash in Auburn MA on Rt 20. I think it was after 3PM. Looked like it has black fender hash decals and appeared to have two different color wheels (black and silver).

I only saw it for a second as it drove by. Had to do a double-take as I thought I was the only crazy guy to be driving a GTO out yesterday since it was snowing a bit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Saw a Torrid Red drive past me while I was rinsing my GTO off at Ernies Self Wash in Auburn MA on Rt 20. I think it was after 3PM. Looked like it has black fender hash decals and appeared to have two different color wheels (black and silver).

I only saw it for a second as it drove by. Had to do a double-take as I thought I was the only crazy guy to be driving a GTO out yesterday since it was snowing a bit.
I know that car. This picture was from yesterday at the Leicester walmart

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Blue gto in north Brookfield today. Saw it last minute. I gave a honk and thumbs up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Do I own a GTO or vice versa?
19 Posts
Muck77, I wouldn't be able to tell you based off that picture. I do not recall the lip spoiler but it could have been that one if it's in Millbury MA off of South Main St.
That would be me, Gremlin. I go back and forth with the spoiler but I'm pretty sure it'll be on permanently now.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
That would be me, Gremlin. I go back and forth with the spoiler but I'm pretty sure it'll be on permanently now.
Nice. Always cool seeing these cars out there. I took the spoiler off my old 04 but now I seem to like them on the car more than not having one.

See ya around. :gears:

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
939 Posts
Saw a black Gto in Wellesley center about 6:30 this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never thought I would ever hear that phrase lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,497 (Edited)
I saw a 2004 yellow goat on Nickerson Rd in Ashland, Ma he then went to coffee shop. honey dew.

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
939 Posts
I saw a 2004 yellow goat on Nickerson Rd in Ashland, Ma he then went to coffee shop. honey dew.

Very cool, I did not see too many in the greater Framingham area, I lived there for about 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2481 - 2500 of 2504 Posts