LS1GTO Forums banner
2501 - 2516 of 2516 Posts

·
You build it, I break it!
4,622 Posts
Mine is still registered and insured, just haven't had it inspected in two years cause the battery is always dead or unhooked. Maybe I should just go get the reject sticker so I can drive it on the street for the rest of the summer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Plymouth and commute to/from Boston 2,3, or 4 times a week. I see 9th gen LX and EX sedans a couple of times a day on the road, and have seen just a couple of coupes. I saw one 9th PMM Si sedan a while back before I even bought my TF Si coupe, but the only place I've seen any other 9th gen Si coupes is at the dealership where I bought mine lol (they had another TF and one in CB). 8th gens of all type are very common though.

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,503 ·
Saw a red GTO on Rt109 in Millis are you on here?

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,505 ·
Saw a Purple 2004 GTO at walmart in Bellingham today are you here?

·
You build it, I break it!
4,622 Posts
Purple Gto in Sutton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in Sutton, mine is black though and sitting in an enclosed trailer awaiting a track day at Palmer...

Are you close to the area?

·
Registered
2004 5.7 ls1 functioning ram air hood cold air intake manual t-56 1998 GM Bright Purple Metta
41 Posts
Where are you guys, how come I never see ANY GTO's on the road. The only ones I see are at dealerships collecting dust. I have a torrid red one. I ONCE saw a guy in an 05 black on 93 southbound that is it. I live in Weymouth and work in Everett so I go from one side of the city to the other every day and see no GTO's!!! What's up w/ this where you guys hiding at?
im usually flying around east boston revere chelsea everett and so fourth
ive seen a black one in malden and saugus and a blue in winthrop

·
Registered
2004 5.7 ls1 functioning ram air hood cold air intake manual t-56 1998 GM Bright Purple Metta
41 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
First day completed out of paint shop.. Dnilchuck in east boston painted .. They were very thorough actualy took door panels off only place still black under hood ... I also didnt expect the gun metal on factory rims to look as good .. glad i was wrong coulda washed skins .. northshore car

·
powerplantmech
249 Posts
Saw an 05-06 PBM passing Dartmoth high this morning while waiting to go to the game.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

2501 - 2516 of 2516 Posts