LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep throwing a mass air flow code and I need some help resolving it I believe this is the culprit but could be wrong. I just bought the car a month ago, sorting through the ups and downs.

Attachments

·
Worthless reject member
40,364 Posts
Yeah. That'll do it. Unmetered air sux.

Measure diameter across the tb and the end of the MAF, get some appropriately sized silicone 90 degree tubing from intakehoses.com, boom. Fixed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. That'll do it. Unmetered air sux.

Measure diameter across the tb and the end of the MAF, get some appropriately sized silicone 90 degree tubing from intakehoses.com, boom. Fixed.
Many thanks to the man that answers all my posts, also my only other question would be to ask why this hole is here, it's not factory at all

·
Registered
158 Posts
I keep throwing a mass air flow code and I need some help resolving it I believe this is the culprit but could be wrong. I just bought the car a month ago, sorting through the ups and downs.
If you haven't fixed this yet and your looking to get an aftermarket cai I might still have my k&n cai intake sitting around. I don't need it since I installed a supercharger. I'll give you a good price for it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you haven't fixed this yet and your looking to get an aftermarket cai I might still have my k&n cai intake sitting around. I don't need it since I installed a supercharger. I'll give you a good price for it.
I sent you a message :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts