LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 1 Maggie for an 05-06 GTO here and its new in box we just have to ship it ASAP! So if you were looking for a maggie we got the one for you! The price is too low to post so shoot me a PM/EMAIL/CALL cause it wont last long!

-Jason

·
Registered
199 Posts
pm sent( dont tell my wife:0)

·
Registered
199 Posts
wow, that was fast! Someone will be happy:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
:confused: ,ok, you had me thinking i bought them, you must be trying to get me in trouble, keep your website down, so im not tempted:gears:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
gonepostal said:
:confused: ,ok, you had me thinking i bought them, you must be trying to get me in trouble, keep your website down, so im not tempted:gears:
Don't worry, I'm the one who will be sleeping in the doghouse once my wife finds out I spent over $5k on a supercharger :soapbox: . Some people just don't understand how important it is to have enough horsepower :driving: :gr_jest: :gr_jest:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GTO Fan said:
Don't worry, I'm the one who will be sleeping in the doghouse once my wife finds out I spent over $5k on a supercharger :soapbox: . Some people just don't understand how important it is to have enough horsepower :driving: :gr_jest: :gr_jest:
Just blame it on me :eek:

·
BOM - code for Metal Pumpkin
1,179 Posts
Blame it on the rain, yeah, yeah... ..sorry, had to say it.

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
GTO Fan said:
oh i see dont buy from me...after all we talked you bought it from these guys....:drink: :drink:

im hurt inside ....im gonna cry:(

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
oh i see dont buy from me...after all we talked you bought it from these guys....:drink: :drink:

im hurt inside ....im gonna cry:(
I thought you were the same company :confused: . I told them I was going to do a 500 hp package with you, but I changed my mind and wanted to go maggie. To everyone at AZPS - Bobby is the reason I bought from your company. Bobby, I'm sure I'll make it up with you soon - new clutch, cam ... Sorry bro, you can hit me. :slap:

·
Registered
199 Posts
damn, i was hoping i would come home today and there would be a big box outside my door and i could have told my wife, i swear i didnt order it!!!!!!O well....:(

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gonepostal said:
damn, i was hoping i would come home today and there would be a big box outside my door and i could have told my wife, i swear i didnt order it!!!!!!O well....:(
Soon so very soon haha

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
GTO Fan said:
I thought you were the same company :confused: . I told them I was going to do a 500 hp package with you, but I changed my mind and wanted to go maggie. To everyone at AZPS - Bobby is the reason I bought from your company. Bobby, I'm sure I'll make it up with you soon - new clutch, cam ... Sorry bro, you can hit me. :slap:
lmao no worries same company...just razzing ya..you will enjoy it thats all that matters and you have my number if you have any questions about it or anything later.
But now that you have it i expect to see you out at some meets with us nor-cal guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts