LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Here for a while
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a Stocking Magnuson Supercharger Distributor. We have all truck systems in stock and will not be beat in service ! There is a reason we are the NUMBER ONE Magna Charger Dealer in the USA! Our current inventory will not be charged the 5% increase in price added by Magnuson, this savings will be forwarded to you!

Current special: Silver Radix system $5700.00 This is 5% back of the old $5995.00 list price This package will add 110-120 rwhp to your LS1/LS2 GTO! We will also provide you with one Magna Charger boost gauge kit, this kit includes all the needed hardware, you will need to add a pillar pod ! We will price match any of the competition PLUS 20% of the difference. WE WILL NOT BE BEAT ON CUSTOMER SERVICE, TECH SUPPORT, OR PRICE, PERIOD. PM or call today with any questions you may have.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Why can't I own a money tree???

Once the motorcycle is paid for I'll have some play money.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Kin6slay3r said:
How long is this sale? I am like days away from ordering, I just have one hurdle........................wife...............

Just remember, It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission!!

·
Here for a while
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kin6slay3r said:
How long is this sale? I am like days away from ordering, I just have one hurdle........................wife...............

Give me a call today if you are interested. If you need to back out of the sale its no biggie!

·
Here for a while
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
drowssap said:
I have a question. How long would it take to have the computer sent back?
3 day turn around.

Send it out on thursday get it back on Monday. Thats what I suggest.

·
Buckethead
2,043 Posts
BlownChevy said:
Nice talkin to ya Jeff! Dont worry, she will get over it!:drink:

Thank you VERY much for your business!
no problem Brian! Thank you for the great price!! It's funny that the soon to be ex took it quite well!! ( I told her to be ready for the boxes) Speaking of the boxes, can you put in there to deliver it in back? It will be safer there until she gets home from work.

Now for the GF.....any suggestions? :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Brian,

Great talking with you. Thanks for now making me part of the FI family. Couldn't believe the price, you say you won't be beat and I believe it. I am about to get blown by Maggie.

·
Collecting "My Lil Ponies"
2,965 Posts
i am sooooo drooling over this, to bad i cant afford it right now

·
Registered
981 Posts
PM sent.

·
whats next
161 Posts
can I trade a kidney or cut your grass for a year for one?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts