1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Sounds pretty good from what I hear. You might need to do a few more revs and possibly a drive by though.

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
sounds good to me too, nice stock sound at idle but a bit more when you rev it up!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx guys

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
14211's

·
ohhhh prettty
63 Posts
Get some LT`s on there and it will sound sick... mix between a ferrari and a muscle car, cant beat it IMO... sounds really good tho man!

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
Ill post up a clip when i install my h pipe,i have the same magnaflows on my goat :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mdw said:
Did you replace just the mufflers and are those the stock tips re-welded to the new magnaflows?
Yes and Yes

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Just got my xpipe installed and now can't wait to get magnaflow mufflers installed. I have jba shorties and their catless mids so when all this is done I will try to figure out how to put a video on as well.

·
Registered
671 Posts
bran1093 said:
Yes and Yes
That is the most economical way to go. Factory pipes and tips are fine. With an X pipe and 14616's i live the sound and dyno'd 336 before the tune on an A4.

94TransAmGT

·
Challenge this.
1,539 Posts
94TransAmGT said:
That is the most economical way to go. Factory pipes and tips are fine. With an X pipe and 14616's i live the sound and dyno'd 336 before the tune on an A4.

94TransAmGT
I hear ya. all of the local guys are telling me I need a catback. I really don't want to spend that kind of money on a catback if I really don't need one. I've got Kooks LT's, comp grind 224/224 .567" @ 113 lsa, a LPE CAI on the way, Magnaflow muffs with a 2.5 tru-x-pipe. The stock cat back plumbing is still there. The car sounds amazing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts