LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
05 ENFORCED-INDUCTION GTO
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, there has been a positive conclusion to my Magnavolt incident. I had talked to both Dave and Rob at Magnuson and it was very good it terms of the outcome. :patriot: I'm glad that Rob chose to give me the benefit of the doubt on this one. He explained that they have not had any MV failures that they have installed at their facility. Additionally the MVs have been rigorously tested under different loads and no failures. In my case, as well as some others, it could probably be a little of both: product failure and install error, but who knows?

Also much thanks to Brian "BlownChevy":)

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
soo....whats the outcome?

·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steel Chicken said:
soo....whats the outcome?
I was reimbursed on the labor $.

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
Nice!

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
They sent me one yesterday afternoon and it arrived here when we opened. I'll slid it in later today. Kind of hard to resist the urge to to make a few runs to redline while driving back and forth to work :)

·
Here for a while
1,707 Posts
tbyrne said:
They sent me one yesterday afternoon and it arrived here when we opened. I'll slid it in later today. Kind of hard to resist the urge to to make a few runs to redline while driving back and forth to work :)
Glad that all worked out for you Tom! Happy Motoring!

·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tbyrne said:
Ya, ... but it's worth the wait.:gears:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts