LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GR-RRR!
13,957 Posts
My guy, Brock at Barnyard Garage, does great tunes. He is starting to do more and more mail order tunes as the lease on his building is ending next Fall and so far he has nowhere else to relocate that isn't outrageously priced. You can contact him on Facebook, just search for Barnyard Garage, based out of Lincoln, NE. He owns a GTO and he's been great on the tunes for my GTO.

·
Registered
2006 GTO Cyclone Gray Metallic, 6.0, Magnuson 112, ported 243's, JBA shorty header
837 Posts
Anyone have Steve's number at tuned by frost I sent him my ECU and TCM 3 weeks ago and he has ghosted me, so now I gotta figure out how to get my shit back from him.

·
GR-RRR!
13,957 Posts
Anyone have Steve's number at tuned by frost I sent him my ECU and TCM 3 weeks ago and he has ghosted me, so now I gotta figure out how to get my shit back from him.
Are you using a hotmail account by any chance? His contact page states: "Yahoo and Hotmail users; for some reason our email replies are blocked to you (5-17-20). "

·
Registered
2006 GTO Cyclone Gray Metallic, 6.0, Magnuson 112, ported 243's, JBA shorty header
837 Posts
Are you using a hotmail account by any chance? His contact page states: "Yahoo and Hotmail users; for some reason our email replies are blocked to you (5-17-20). "
I'm using Gmail. He contacted me once and then nothing I've emailed him a dozen times and no reply back

·
Registered
837 Posts
Ronin- did you ever hear back from Frost, been emailing him since early November, haven't heard a word from him. I hope you get your stuff back.

Ron
Haven't heard crap! I just called Lawrenceville PD to go by his address and see if he's alive because I was getting ready to file a police report. So many they will relay that message to him

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't blame you for calling the local P.D., hope Steve is ok. I'd be extremely pissed if he was holding my computer with no communication. I was wanting to send mine back for some adjustments, stalling, hanging idle and rich at idle. I'm glad I emailed him first before sending it to him.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I can't blame you for calling the local P.D., hope Steve is ok. I'd be extremely pissed if he was holding my computer with no communication. I was wanting to send mine back for some adjustments, stalling, hanging idle and rich at idle. I'm glad I emailed him first before sending it to him.
Hey just got off the phone with the Lawrenceville PD Police chief I got a lot to unload give me a second

·
Registered
837 Posts
So I just got off the phone with the Police Chief I spoke with Steven Williams and he said that Steve told him that he's just getting over Covid and that he had 8 computers that he was finishing up today and that not only was he going to get them out but also refund the money. The Chief said he was very apologetic and even offered to follow up with the police Chief when it was done.

·
GR-RRR!
13,957 Posts
So sick he couldn't even return a few emails to give the low down on his situation? Covid can be a bitch for some folks, but still.

Hope he follows through on what he told the PoPo. At least he is still around and if you get your stuff back alls well that ends well. Would be interested to hear how the tune he provides works out for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I just got off the phone with the Police Chief I spoke with Steven Williams and he said that Steve told him that he's just getting over Covid and that he had 8 computers that he was finishing up today and that not only was he going to get them out but also refund the money. The Chief said he was very apologetic and even offered to follow up with the police Chief when it was done.
Hey that's great news, I hope he follows through with your tune and a refund. I am a bit leery about sending my PCM back to him now. I would like to think that since the Police contacted him maybe he will return some emails today.

·
Registered
837 Posts
So sick he couldn't even return a few emails to give the low down on his situation? Covid can be a bitch for some folks, but still.

Hope he follows through on what he told the PoPo. At least he is still around and if you get your stuff back alls well that ends well. Would be interested to hear how the tune he provides works out for you.
Thats what I told the police chief, and im getting set up for HP tuners so if you want I can post his tune here

·
GR-RRR!
13,957 Posts
My local tuner is quite prolific with doing remote tunes or "drive to you" street tunes but you have to have HPTuner available to load his tunes. He is reliable though he is pretty busy most of the time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts