LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTO products are coming on strong! We're added many new parts to our line-up. These include -

Baer GT+ and Select brake packages
Powerslot rotors
Hawk pads

Eibach springs

K+N FIPK induction
Granatelli MAFs

160 thermostats

NX 85mm throttlebody

The new Corsa exhaust for the GTO is has been shipping and Magnuson's intercooled GTO supercharger is ready to send 400 horsepower to the rear wheels! Details for all of these products can be found on our website. Many more will be added over the next few weeks!

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
Registered
6 Posts
on ls1tech you have posted headers package for a gto
$ 275
what do you have for the gto

tbyrne said:
GTO products are coming on strong! We're added many new parts to our line-up. These include -

Baer GT+ and Select brake packages
Powerslot rotors
Hawk pads

Eibach springs

K+N FIPK induction
Granatelli MAFs

160 thermostats

NX 85mm throttlebody

The new Corsa exhaust for the GTO is has been shipping and Magnuson's intercooled GTO supercharger is ready to send 400 horsepower to the rear wheels! Details for all of these products can be found on our website. Many more will be added over the next few weeks!

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We carry the JBA and Stainless Works headers for the GTO. The $275. was a labor special to install a set.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Magnuson kits have been shipping. The programming is done based on the vin number for your car so they are made to order.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
1COOLPC said:
No sign of a shifter yet? :(
My last conversation with Hurst, a couple of weeks ago, revealed they are on about their third or fourth revision of the shifter. They want it 100% perfect before RTM. It's a difficult job because of the goofy Holden design. I'm sure once it's ready, the quality dealers will be all over it.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
tbyrne said:
The Magnuson kits have been shipping. The programming is done based on the vin number for your car so they are made to order.
I wasn't aware of any performance related production changes. Only the water pump and thermostat, and a few nuisance fixes. Is there something else I don't know about?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
tbyrne said:
so how long are we talking from the day I order it to when it is shipped?
thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts