LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my dealer today when a truck pulled in with seven new GTO's. One was IBM, MY CAR! The goats are coming. Looks like Southern California got hit by the wave first. Hope to take delivery tomorrow of GMWGT3.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Was your GTO on the ship that docked around the 11 of March? If so then my GTO was on the same ship as yours. I only live a couple of states away from California so hopefully it'll take a couple more weeks.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
WOW Congrats. It looks like delivery times are way down!!!
:bubbrub :bubbrub

·
Registered
399 Posts
Tails said:
WOW Congrats. It looks like delivery times are way down!!!
:bubbrub :bubbrub
My car was on that boat. It was unloaded on March 16th processed on the 17th and my Dealer in Ohio called today and said that it is in Dayton,Oh and awaiting to be delivered to him 30 miles away. That's 1 week from the West coast.
Yep I'd say they have speeded things up! I should have it this weekend :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats to all of you in waiting.

I know how you feel. It was not that long ago :drink:

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
4th GTO said:
My car was on that boat. It was unloaded on March 16th processed on the 17th and my Dealer in Ohio called today and said that it is in Dayton,Oh and awaiting to be delivered to him 30 miles away. That's 1 week from the West coast.
Yep I'd say they have speeded things up! I should have it this weekend :thumbs:
According to Wanda my GTO was unloaded on March 16th and processed on the 17th. I live in the southern Rocky Mountains of New Mexico so I should be getting my vehicle very soon. I'm hoping by next week. :bubbrub

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, my new GTO is here, and was on the boat that docked on 3-16-04 or around that time in Benica, CA. It was not an earlier arrival. The truck also had 2 yellows, 2 blacks and 2 silvers goin south.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
JRM346 said:
Yes, my new GTO is here, and was on the boat that docked on 3-16-04 or around that time in Benica, CA. It was not an earlier arrival. The truck also had 2 yellows, 2 blacks and 2 silvers goin south.
Congrats! Hopefully my GTO is about a week away. :bubbrub

·
I used ta could
514 Posts
Barbados in Michigan

pick up my Barbados Blue M6 Friday. Original TPW was 11/24/03. Actual build date was 1/16/04, ordered 7/29/03.

CAGS will be defeated before it gets home.
:)
Yay me!!!!

:p

·
Registered
399 Posts
deadbug said:
pick up my Barbados Blue M6 Friday. Original TPW was 11/24/03. Actual build date was 1/16/04, ordered 7/29/03.

CAGS will be defeated before it gets home.
:)
Yay me!!!!

:p
Deadbug, same here,ordered on 8-1-03 original tpw of 11-24 built 1-16-04 and on the same boat!

·
I used ta could
514 Posts
4th GTO said:
Deadbug, same here,ordered on 8-1-03 original tpw of 11-24 built 1-16-04 and on the same boat!
on the same boat, in the same neighborhood, see me with 04 GOAT license plates :wall:

·
Registered
459 Posts
WOOOHOO! Dealer just called, faxing my invoice, car will be here 04-18-04. Sounds like a good time to take a freekin vacation!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

By the way, do I need to email the vin # to anyone?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I got a black on black 6 speed ordered since mid september, my dealer called about 2 and a half weeks ago and told me that my car had been shipped from australia on the 25th of feburary. I wonder if this is the boat you all are talking about. But the weird thing is that my tpw was 1/19/04 but was moved to 1/29/04 within the last month. I do have a 3750 status right now though.

Cant wait to get it.

No, better yet I cant wait to break her inn.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
gangster1 said:
WOOOHOO! Dealer just called, faxing my invoice, car will be here 04-18-04. Sounds like a good time to take a freekin vacation!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

By the way, do I need to email the vin # to anyone?
04/18/04? That's still 3 weeks away? Why is your GTO going to take over 3 weeks to get there? :confused:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
iron_horse31 said:
04/18/04? That's still 3 weeks away? Why is your GTO going to take over 3 weeks to get there? :confused:
Geez people three weeks is better than the 3 months some waited for the car to make it from the West Coast. Just pulling your chain. Once the car hits the U.S. the waiting gets worse and worse and worse........
:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
37 Posts
march cars arriving

:bubbrub got a call this morning at 7:45 from my dealer that my gto was in. picked up at 4:30 after P.D.I. one word awsome car!

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Tails said:
Geez people three weeks is better than the 3 months some waited for the car to make it from the West Coast. Just pulling your chain. Once the car hits the U.S. the waiting gets worse and worse and worse........
:drink: :drink:
I agree. I ordered my GTO in June. All this waiting is leading me to drinking. Need a drinking buddy tails? :drink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
That is just the expected date of arrival on the invoice. I'll take three weeks over not knowing s*it anyday!! By the way I ordered my car mid July.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
iron_horse31 said:
I agree. I ordered my GTO in June. All this waiting is leading me to drinking. Need a drinking buddy tails? :drink:
Wow - and I thought I was the last one holding out for a car they ordered before production started that had broken down and bought a car off of a lot. In the grand scheme of things I'm glad I didn't wait - I like the black on black better than the red leather I originally ordered.
Dan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts