LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting annoyed with MASC!

I ordered an intake from them on the 26th of april and promptly received an e-mail stating they were out of stock and would be in the following week, not a problem. But, I haven't received anything since then. I have sent numerous e-mails and even tried the phone number listed on the site and nothing. No e-mail replies and no one answers the phone there. Anyone have an inside or someone I can get help from? I am getting frustrated with this whole deal. I even paid the extra for the 3 day shipping and today is the 14th day.

I can understand if they are out of stock and being imported but atleast keep me updated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rob, I spoke to you on the phone today. I am still not sure why we only recieve one email from you and that it was only recieved last week. We did have a shipping delay and I apologize for that. You will be refunded for the shipping and this matter will be resolved promptly. I've reviewed the messages recorded on our answering system and have not found any messages from you with the exception that I have not checked this past weekend's messages. As I told you on the phone, we were hit by a virus about a week and a half ago, but your emails are the only that I'm aware of that were....lost.

powrtrippin said:
I ordered an intake from them on the 26th of april and promptly received an e-mail stating they were out of stock and would be in the following week, not a problem. But, I haven't received anything since then. I have sent numerous e-mails and even tried the phone number listed on the site and nothing. No e-mail replies and no one answers the phone there. Anyone have an inside or someone I can get help from? I am getting frustrated with this whole deal. I even paid the extra for the 3 day shipping and today is the 14th day.

I can understand if they are out of stock and being imported but atleast keep me updated.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LT1Brutus said:
Rob, I spoke to you on the phone today. I am still not sure why we only recieve one email from you and that it was only recieved last week. We did have a shipping delay and I apologize for that. You will be refunded for the shipping and this matter will be resolved promptly. I've reviewed the messages recorded on our answering system and have not found any messages from you with the exception that I have not checked this past weekend's messages. As I told you on the phone, we were hit by a virus about a week and a half ago, but your emails are the only that I'm aware of that were....lost.
The message above was posted before I spoke with you on the phone. Sorry for the rash action but I thought I was getting the shaft. After I spoke with you I got the "warm and fuzzy" again and all is well. If you were sending e-mails and I wasn't getting them they could be getting blocked. Please send any future messages to [email protected]

That should resolve that problem. Sorry again for being such a pain but I am impatient and need constant supervision (Just ask my wife).

Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you in the future,

-Rob Hutchins

1 - 3 of 3 Posts