LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
50,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mavman Reproduction Rear Cradle Alignment Tool

Bought when i did my subframe swap, worked good, wanted to hold onto it. However, I don't think i'll ever use one again. I purchased it uncoated to save a few buckaroos and get it shipped quicker, so i ended up spraying it with some red caliper paint i had left over. It's just been sitting in my garage since last winter, collecting spider crusties and a small amount of surface rust anywhere that isn't coated. Has spots where the paint has scuffed off or just didn't get to. Got a little awesome weld spatter in some spots, btw.

Yeah it's got cosmetic issues, I dunno, it's a tool, and it WORKS. Well. Probably shouldn't be selling it. I guess I can always buy another one if I need it.

Mavman sells the raw tools for 320, coated for 340, then add taxes and shipping cost, so this is a little deal. I would prefer to calculate shipping and give you a quote since it's heavy long and awkward.

SOLD!

Tool Wood Hand tool Symbol Artifact

Wood Font Handwriting Tool Symbol

Material property Rectangle Composite material Household hardware Auto part

Wood Rectangle Font Trigger Bicycle part

·
Worthless reject member
50,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
NEW GTOG8TA Reproduction SAP grills

I liked the SAP grilles so much on my 04, I was wanting to do repro SAP grills on my 05 when i got it back, but i really like the look of the stock kidney grills on torrid red. So, yeah for sale. They are 99.44% new. They've sat in the box since i've got them, I think I only took them out once. Passenger side grille has a little scuff mark, honestly no idea how it got there, could have came that way. This unpainted plastic scratches if you look at it wrong. I wouldn't install these even if they had no marks, they need to be painted. Just an FYI.

These go for 275 + shipping on his site, so

SODL!

Automotive parking light Eye glass accessory Eyewear Material property Rectangle

Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Carbon Bumper

Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Rectangle Carbon

Font Office equipment Electronic instrument Walking shoe Gadget

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Is the price plus shipping for the pair ? If so and you will accept a postal money order { sent prior to your shipping of course } I would like to purchase them .

ATB geo

·
Worthless reject member
50,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just to clarify, "+ shipping" means the quoted price does not include shipping. so, i would have to calculate it for your location. if shipping were included in the price, i generally post the price as "shipped." if you did want to make me an offer for both, shipped, and shot me your zipcode, i would think about it.

i would have to think about a money order. it's been forever and a day since i've done that. lots of stuff is getting lost in the mail these days, too... are you sure you don't just want to use paypal? :D

·
Seriously?
1,863 Posts
Shipping quote for the rear cradle tool to 34289?

@WickedGoat
I'm planning to use it only once, so I can easily re-sell it for cost.
Sweet! Keep me in mind. Between Christmas and my expenditures on my wheels and tires, I gotta watch. I'm considering saving $300+ by foregoing Michelins for Bridgestone Pole Positions or General G-Max RS's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts