LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Scared GOAT-less
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering whos on here from McChord. I saw a Quicksilver 06 today with a spoiler delete and an LS2 sticker :turbonaug . -WoOt_

mike

·
Yes, It's my Car
6 Posts
well I am not at McChord but over at Lewis. I have a 06 Black M6 and one of the guys I work with has the 06 Orange M6. Not to many people in the area really with them.

·
2006 GTO Owner
34 Posts
I'm in Ft. Lewis. Hope to see you soon!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hi guys,

If any of you are interested I can put together some nice group discounts. I've installed some parts for a couple of GTO owners from Ft Lewis and many other GTO's in the NW area. Let me know if I can help you make some hidden power!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Do you guys do baseline dyno's? Would be cool to see what i get before i do to much more. Maybe have all the goats come down and make a day out of it.

Im mildly interested in a port, little slim on money though

·
2006 GTO Owner
34 Posts
Do you park in the Corps HQ parking lot? I've seen a blue GTO there frequently. :)
I can't be me. I've been in Afghanistan for twelve months.

·
Slower traffic keep RIGHT
896 Posts
I work on Fort Lewis, I usually park over on Railroad ave.

·
Chevy tings
1,759 Posts
I'm on Fort Lewis also

·
Registered
19 Posts
My wife got orders to McChord AFB so I'm looking for some info on the goat community up there. Where do you meet up, cruise, car show, drag strip, cook out? Any other general info would be helpful, coming in from Nellis. Looking forward to meeting the McChord goat herd.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts