LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got done with the 510 hp heads cam combo by MDMC click the link to see the dyno sheet on and off the 100 shot of nitrous. The car is equiped with our heads cam combo, our long tube ceramic coated headers, borla exhaust system, 4 inch induction and our custom tuning.

http://www.moderndaymusclecars.com/gto/index.htm

·
Been here for a long time...
4,658 Posts
Nice. How radical is the cam? That is about the output I hope to be making when I eventually get one of these. I've been through the lopey phase with my old WS6 and just want smooth :)

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I love charts and graphs. Looks like 3200 RPM is where the fun begins. Interesting how the torque curve went from relatively flat to a "ramp". I'm sure all you mechanics out there know why that is.

Now that all this year's appearance mods are complete, it's time to start saving for the performance mods. I like the looks of those numbers. That much power, however, is going to require some drive train upgrades, not to mention brakes. I'm working on a checklist. Things get shuffled around a lot, but I definitely don't want to push those kinds of numbers until everything else is beefed up. Maybe just the headers... :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rob said:
Nice. How radical is the cam? That is about the output I hope to be making when I eventually get one of these. I've been through the lopey phase with my old WS6 and just want smooth :)
The cam is a custom MDMC grind at around 232 @ 50 on the intake, the car drives like stock and the idel sounds mean with a nice little lope, when you hit the nitrous the fun really starts.

Regards
MDMC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts