·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
That's Real Media... BLEH

I won't install RM... too bad too, because I would like to see that vid.

Can we get a WMV format please?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huntress said:

I will try to convert it to a wmv file i choose not to use wmv due to they just dont know how to make the files as small as .rm it will be about 2 megs larger.

Regards
MDMC

·
3,327 Posts
Huntress said:

IT Women can be sooo picky sometimes...... :wall:

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Wow, that thing sounds great. I want to be a movie star like him! :D

I was a little disappointed at his 8.29 time, though. I expected more out of 510 horsepower. Still, that's way faster than my 9.38 in the 1/8th. And as you said, conditions were not the best.

What do you mean by "stall it up"? You mean hold the brake while you give it some gas to "pre-load" the rear end?

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
FLORIT said:
I was a little disappointed at his 8.29 time, though. I expected more out of 510 horsepower. Still, that's way faster than my 9.38 in the 1/8th. And as you said, conditions were not the best.

What do you mean by "stall it up"? You mean hold the brake while you give it some gas to "pre-load" the rear end?
Exactly. It works well with drag-slicks and a higher-stall converter. I'm still on street tires because I haven't beefed-up the rear-end yet, but I wasn't unhappy with my 1.9 60-foot times.

To put it in perspective, my automatic WRX ran 1.8 60's, 8.3 @ 75 in the 1/8th, and 13.1 @ 104 in the 1/4. At this same track with my WRX, I once holeshot a modded Cobra who ran ~8.2 @ 88 (!!!) in the 1/8th. IOW, these cars are meant for the big end in the 1/4, so I'm expecting much more impressive times.

Alas, it'll be a couple of weeks before I get any official times (rained out here in West Texas :( ), but you'll appreciate this, Florit: El Paso has a cruise and heads-up racing at an airport on Sunday nights. It's gonna be fun. :)

Padre

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Opticz06 said:
I will try to convert it to a wmv file i choose not to use wmv due to they just dont know how to make the files as small as .rm it will be about 2 megs larger.

Regards
MDMC
Thank you... it doesn't have to be WMV, just anything besides RM :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts